Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DEAR JETS MANEJMENT

Banned

DEAR JETS MANEJMENT

Dear Jets manejment,

I have ben a seeson tix holder of the Jets since start of Tanenbomb era I wept inthe Obrian times. I cried when Kotight was a fool. I said I will kill myself if you do not draft the quarterback from rutgers yes, I lied and am still alive which purhaps deestroys my kredibility.

But this is the bigest needle in my eye I just red on internet that dolfins have hired one joe filbin i was drinking cofee and spit it out of my mouth when i heard that ****ing news this is the man i said. you keep that fat rex who cant control tone? we have young potentil like sanchize the polak i cant seppll his name and the black receiver with dreadlocks Filbin would be reising these men and tap their power. i think we could be a 50 point a game machine but then you keep this ****ING FAGGOT, yes i said it i apologize but he is a ****ing snakes eyes on loaded dice. if you do not fire fat ryan this instance the green man will kill himself that is hwo much of a superfan i am. and **** the quarterback from rutegrs i am not lieing this time i promise you.

u are deestroying my beluved jets with these moves when we could be a machine of 50 points. my aliengience is not to your ****ing rezhime but it is 2 the colors of the jets that you defekat on with these gay moves like liberachi in gay bars.

**** off,

Buckingham Fernandez a.k.a. "Green Man"

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Gold.

Hall Of Fame
    my aliengience to this rezhime an tu speling iz also undor kwezsion

All Pro
    Vick ??

Waterboy

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by BUCKINGHAM FERNANDEZ View Post
    Dear Jets manejment,

I have ben a seeson tix holder of the Jets since start of Tanenbomb era I wept inthe Obrian times. I cried when Kotight was a fool. I said I will kill myself if you do not draft the quarterback from rutgers yes, I lied and am still alive which purhaps deestroys my kredibility.

But this is the bigest needle in my eye I just red on internet that dolfins have hired one joe filbin i was drinking cofee and spit it out of my mouth when i heard that ****ing news this is the man i said. you keep that fat rex who cant control tone? we have young potentil like sanchize the polak i cant seppll his name and the black receiver with dreadlocks Filbin would be reising these men and tap their power. i think we could be a 50 point a game machine but then you keep this ****ING FAGGOT, yes i said it i apologize but he is a ****ing snakes eyes on loaded dice. if you do not fire fat ryan this instance the green man will kill himself that is hwo much of a superfan i am. and **** the quarterback from rutegrs i am not lieing this time i promise you.

u are deestroying my beluved jets with these moves when we could be a machine of 50 points. my aliengience is not to your ****ing rezhime but it is 2 the colors of the jets that you defekat on with these gay moves like liberachi in gay bars.

**** off,

Buckingham Fernandez a.k.a. "Green Man"

Banned
    Oh hell yea

Hall Of Fame
    whoever that quarterback from Rutgers is and no matter how bad a rotten stiff he is (like every other quarterback in Rutgers history) that Tannenbomb better draft him this April

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post
    Vick ??
    My first thought, too. None better at creating awesome usernames. Just let the guy back already.

All Pro
    Dear Mods,

Please do an IP check on the OP and let us know who it really is. I have a hunch.

Dcat

Charter JI Member

Don't worry Matt Cavanaugh is coming back.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Lol, the IP address is registered in Bohinj, Slovenia.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    LOL. The master at work.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Awesome.

This is more thought out and intelligent than any Schroy thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    are you MERLIN after a few rossetta stone runs?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post
    Vick ??
    Roger Vick currently has an account on TGG. True story.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

Cool rant bro. It's not often we see posters meltdown in their very first post

Wtf am I reading?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Cool rant bro. It's not often we see posters meltdown in their very first post