Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rex on Jets problems : We're fixing it right now

Hall Of Fame

Rex on Jets problems : We're fixing it right now

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jet...g-it-right-now

So he believes the problem is 100% fixable...

Well....can't fault the guy for being confident, I guess. But talk is cheap as you found out, Rex.

No more talk....Just DO...DO...DO!

Banned

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    ^ Pretty much. Except his Jedi-Mind Tricks won't work this time.

He has to go at least half-way Darth-Vader this time.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Interesting. We'll see.

You talked the talk, now walk the walk.

Banned

"Ken's working on it."

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Why is everybody getting their panties twisted in knots over this statement?

He didn't guarantee a Super Bowl.

He acknowledged the locker room problem and said he was going to fix it.

What's wrong with that?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Why is everybody getting their panties twisted in knots over this statement?

He didn't guarantee a Super Bowl.

He acknowledged the locker room problem and said he was going to fix it.

What's wrong with that?
    We're Jets fans as soon as anything goes wrong we want a new coach, GM, QB, OC, DC, stadium, etc.

We from NY we don't wait we want it now **** letting a coach or a player develop and get a chance to win. It's been 3 whole ****ing years and we only made the AFC championship twice and went 8-8.

Let's get rid of everyone and start over again so in 3 years we can overreact and do it again.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick View Post
    We're Jets fans as soon as anything goes wrong we want a new coach, GM, QB, OC, DC, stadium, etc.

We from NY we don't wait we want it now **** letting a coach or a player develop and get a chance to win. It's been 3 whole ****ing years and we only made the AFC championship twice and went 8-8.

Let's get rid of everyone and start over again so in 3 years we can overreact and do it again.
    You are right about overeacting. But if Rex has the same locker room problems next year, I think he a gonner. I'd hate to have my career resting on Holmes good behavior..

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Heynowguy View Post
    You are right about overeacting. But if Rex has the same locker room problems next year, I think he a gonner. I'd hate to have my career resting on Holmes good behavior..
    No I agree with that, but let's not jump over the bridge yet. Oh wait most of you have floating beds under the Brooklyn Bridge because you basically live there on the bridge.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick View Post

Nailed it

And this pathetic mentality exists with about 70% of the board lately.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Heynowguy View Post
    I keep thinking the same thing. Rex over-estimated his ability to manage this turd...and then we gave him a $50 million contract, wtf

The Jets should load up on receivers so that if Holmes becomes a problem, the team will have some options such as benching, deactivating or cutting him. In free agency, Robert Meacham might be worth a look. Then draft at least one, maybe Michael Floyd with our 1st round pick.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    I keep thinking the same thing. Rex over-estimated his ability to manage this turd...and then we gave him a $50 million contract, wtf

The Jets should load up on receivers so that if Holmes becomes a problem, the team will have some options such as benching, deactivating or cutting him. In free agency, Robert Meacham might be worth a look. Then draft at least one, maybe Michael Floyd with our 1st round pick.
    Robert Meachum has a problem staying healthy. I prefer Pierre Garcon. Too bad Justin Blackmon will be gone by the time we pick. Im sure Rex will go defense in Round 1 anyway.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by GMCJETS View Post
    Robert Meachum has a problem staying healthy. I prefer Pierre Garcon. Too bad Justin Blackmon will be gone by the time we pick. Im sure Rex will go defense in Round 1 anyway.
    I'd be happy with Garcon too.

Simple draft all offense and OL and sign FA S and LB.... We need weapons and pass protection and an explosive RB...

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Nailed it

And this pathetic mentality exists with about 70% of the board lately.
    All this Rex hate needs to stop...its just a bunch and BS fabricated by the media. The freakin guy went from "the best coach the Jets every had" and "Rex has balls" to "Big fat mouth" and "Rex has lost the team" and now everything that comes out of his mouth us "Rex needs to stop talking!". The media is dictating how we should feel about Rex in my opinion.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    All this Rex hate needs to stop...its just a bunch and BS fabricated by the media. The freakin guy went from "the best coach the Jets every had" and "Rex has balls" to "Big fat mouth" and "Rex has lost the team" and now everything that comes out of his mouth us "Rex needs to stop talking!". The media is dictating how we should feel about Rex in my opinion.
    Sorry, I see what I see and that's a terrible head coach.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Sorry, I see what I see and that's a terrible head coach.

SAR I
    Sar, Terrible head coaches don't lead there teams to back to back AFCCG. Quit acting like this team went 2-14 and don't believe everything the media says.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    It'll never stop.

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    It'll never stop.

I know. Just saying it needs to stop.