Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 75

Thread: Start boycotting NY POST and other media outlets

  1. #1

    Start boycotting NY POST and other media outlets

    I am going to keep an open mind on the Tebow trade. There were rumors that the Packers and Patriots were interested in Tebow. Why? Because of the athlete he is not because he is a good QB. Sanchez is our QB. Case closed.

    I am sick and tired of the Media blasting the trade and declaring that it is a disaster with zero chance of it working. My first example is Bart Hubbuch from the NY POST. Every one of his tweets has been so negative of the NY Jets even way before the trade. I heard that loser of a reporter on WFAN last night with another incompetent host, Tony Paige. They blasted the trade and said 100% chance it ends in a disaster. They basically said that the Jets have zero confidence in Sanchez and they already decided to put in Tebow to appease all the fans that bought Tebow jerseys. I am sick and tired of the hypocrisy of the media. They blasted the Jets for the Sanchez extension. A week later, they are crying foul that Sanchez isn't getting a fair deal. You CAN'T have it both ways.
    I am never going to buy a NY POST paper again. Also, I refuse to listen to WFAN announcers that aren't being at least somewhat fair. Steve Somers is fair. I have never seen this type of hatred before with an NFL team.
    I sure hope the JETS quiet all he critics this year. GO JETS!!!

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,571

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    9,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankiev80 View Post
    I am going to keep an open mind on the Tebow trade. There were rumors that the Packers and Patriots were interested in Tebow.
    The Patriots played the Jets like a fiddle, as usual. Feign interest in Tebow to get the Jets to decide that, if the Patriots think highly of him, we need to have him, if no reason else than to prevent the Patriots from acquiring him. Of course the Jets fell for it, hook, line and sinker! It would've been great for the Jets to have Tebow go to the Patriots. Who in the hell wouldn't sign up for Tebow taking 10 plays a game away from the best quarterback in the league? What's the worst that could've happened if Tebow went to the Patriots? The Patriots sweep the Jets? The Patriots win the division? Newflash: that happens every year regardless!!!!!!

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    2,749
    Pretty sure every blogger, reporter, former players, and nfl analysts have ripped the jets about the trade. So you mine as well boycott every media outlet

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    The Patriots played the Jets like a fiddle, as usual. Feign interest in Tebow to get the Jets to decide that, if the Patriots think highly of him, we need to have him, if no reason else than to prevent the Patriots from acquiring him. Of course the Jets fell for it, hook, line and sinker! It would've been great for the Jets to have Tebow go to the Patriots. Who in the hell wouldn't sign up for Tebow taking 10 plays a game away from the best quarterback in the league? What's the worst that could've happened if Tebow went to the Patriots? The Patriots sweep the Jets? The Patriots win the division? Newflash: that happens every year regardless!!!!!!
    I'm sure Josh McDaniels was in on the game too, the guy who drafted Tebow, yeah they fooled everyone including Jeff Fisher, The Packers GM and the Jets.

    The patriots put Aaron Hernadez in the backfield with Brady under center, I'm sure there's no way in hell they would have done that with Tebow, no way whatsoever.

    Idiot message board people with no brains unite.

  6. #6

    Open MInd

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJet80 View Post
    Pretty sure every blogger, reporter, former players, and nfl analysts have ripped the jets about the trade. So you mine as well boycott every media outlet

    For the NY Jets fans that were against the trade, my problem is now that the trade has been done, what should you do next?

    1. Root for another team? I doubt you will go with that option.

    2. Keep an open mind and root for Sanchez to come out fired up this season.

    3. Hope it fails and everyone gets fired.


    You pick? I mean how long are Jets fans going to debate this trade. It is done. There is no going back. Let's hope the Draft is a good one and root for our Jets. Is there another option????

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankiev80 View Post
    I am going to keep an open mind on the Tebow trade. There were rumors that the Packers and Patriots were interested in Tebow. Why? Because of the athlete he is not because he is a good QB. Sanchez is our QB. Case closed.

    I am sick and tired of the Media blasting the trade and declaring that it is a disaster with zero chance of it working. My first example is Bart Hubbuch from the NY POST. Every one of his tweets has been so negative of the NY Jets even way before the trade. I heard that loser of a reporter on WFAN last night with another incompetent host, Tony Paige. They blasted the trade and said 100% chance it ends in a disaster. They basically said that the Jets have zero confidence in Sanchez and they already decided to put in Tebow to appease all the fans that bought Tebow jerseys. I am sick and tired of the hypocrisy of the media. They blasted the Jets for the Sanchez extension. A week later, they are crying foul that Sanchez isn't getting a fair deal. You CAN'T have it both ways.
    I am never going to buy a NY POST paper again. Also, I refuse to listen to WFAN announcers that aren't being at least somewhat fair. Steve Somers is fair. I have never seen this type of hatred before with an NFL team.
    I sure hope the JETS quiet all he critics this year. GO JETS!!!
    Yup, it was bad, the boxing-knowledgeable-but-clueless-about-other-sports host letting an anti-Jet writer pollute the airwaves on the Giants station, nothing much to do except change the channel like I did

    Why not contact hub-schmuck yourself and give him a piece o' your mind?

    http://www.bart-hubbuch.com/

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    23,372
    JET FANS UNITED

    ignore the douchebags, external (the writers, espn experts and radio and TV talkers) and internal here at JI

    let them all rot


    GO JETS

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Boca Raton Fl.
    Posts
    2,589
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    JET FANS UNITED

    ignore the douchebags, external (the writers, espn experts and radio and TV talkers) and internal here at JI

    let them all rot


    GO JETS
    Just the sign of things to come. Tebow has not even bin introducted yet

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    23,372
    GO JETS

    EVERY ONE OF THEM

  11. #11
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankiev80 View Post
    I am sick and tired of the Media blasting the trade and declaring that it is a disaster with zero chance of it working.
    Have you read this board the last few days?

    Might as well boycott this place as well.



  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Iron Throne
    Posts
    2,744
    Unlike D-bags like Fatsesca, I think Bart Hubbuch treats the Jets fair.

    When they do smart things, he say so. When they do dumb things, he says so.

    Unlike Fatsesca, he will admit he is wrong if Tebow trade works out. Fatsesca will claim it was his idea all along.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by child please View Post
    I'm sure Josh McDaniels was in on the game too, the guy who drafted Tebow, yeah they fooled everyone including Jeff Fisher, The Packers GM and the Jets.

    The patriots put Aaron Hernadez in the backfield with Brady under center, I'm sure there's no way in hell they would have done that with Tebow, no way whatsoever.

    Idiot message board people with no brains unite.



    +1000.....Pats really pulled one on us this time....

    The Pats really fooled us good in their house in the playoffs in 2010 letting the Jets kick their ass so they would make us over confident in 2011....

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    The Patriots played the Jets like a fiddle, as usual. Feign interest in Tebow to get the Jets to decide that, if the Patriots think highly of him, we need to have him, if no reason else than to prevent the Patriots from acquiring him. Of course the Jets fell for it, hook, line and sinker! It would've been great for the Jets to have Tebow go to the Patriots. Who in the hell wouldn't sign up for Tebow taking 10 plays a game away from the best quarterback in the league? What's the worst that could've happened if Tebow went to the Patriots? The Patriots sweep the Jets? The Patriots win the division? Newflash: that happens every year regardless!!!!!!
    The Patriots don't "sweep the Jets" every year. So that's one complete falsehood. I could point out about 6 others, but why ruin your sky is falling rant?

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    9,931
    Quote Originally Posted by FreemanMC View Post
    The Patriots don't "sweep the Jets" every year. So that's one complete falsehood. I could point out about 6 others, but why ruin your sky is falling rant?
    Rex is doing EXACTLY what he needs to do, for THIS team THIS YEAR... It's on!

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Any fan that thinks Rex should shut up, and that the talking needs to stop.

    Please take your skirt, SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS, and FIND ANOTHER SPORT TO ROOT for.

    Seriously, there is no other way to put it.

    This isn't equestrian, this isn't golf, this isn't a tea party.

    It's FOOTBALL.

    Final two weeks of the season, the Jets have NO choice but to win out and secure their spot in the playoff race.

    Rex knows EXACTLY what he's doing, and message he's sending his players their is only ONE position to have, and that is to be ready for WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

    If the Jets go into this game afraid, worried, walking on egg-shells, they will be sent home PACKING.

    Fans that are afraid, worried, scared about how the Jets are talking, how the media are trolling and hating, walking on egg-shells. Do you really think that this so-called "talking" will have a negative effect on their performance this week? Do you really think that any talking that is done between the teams will change how the game will or needs to be played?

    Get the **** out and go root for another sport.

    The Jets are in a corner, they've been inconsistent, they've looked like a team ready to contend for a championship one week, and then they come out like they don't care against the Eagles last week.

    Does any freaking fan on here or anywhere think that Rex DOESN'T know that his team has performed any less than it has? Do you REALLY have delusions that Rex is blind to what this year's Jets team is right now?

    If there are fans out there that do, you really are clueless...

    I, personally, could not be more pumped for a game, it's distracting my Christmas week, but I don't care, I want this team wired and ready, scared? F that!!

    Mike Lombardi, Rich Cimini, Mike Francessa, and all the rest of you talking clowns that haven't played a down of football, GFY!!!!!!!!

    This is war, and I think that Rex is doing EXACTLY what he needs to do.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida, United States
    Posts
    12,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    The Patriots played the Jets like a fiddle, as usual. Feign interest in Tebow to get the Jets to decide that, if the Patriots think highly of him, we need to have him, if no reason else than to prevent the Patriots from acquiring him. Of course the Jets fell for it, hook, line and sinker! It would've been great for the Jets to have Tebow go to the Patriots. Who in the hell wouldn't sign up for Tebow taking 10 plays a game away from the best quarterback in the league? What's the worst that could've happened if Tebow went to the Patriots? The Patriots sweep the Jets? The Patriots win the division? Newflash: that happens every year regardless!!!!!!

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    23,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Rex is doing EXACTLY what he needs to do, for THIS team THIS YEAR... It's on!

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Any fan that thinks Rex should shut up, and that the talking needs to stop.

    Please take your skirt, SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS, and FIND ANOTHER SPORT TO ROOT for.

    Seriously, there is no other way to put it.

    This isn't equestrian, this isn't golf, this isn't a tea party.

    It's FOOTBALL.

    Final two weeks of the season, the Jets have NO choice but to win out and secure their spot in the playoff race.

    Rex knows EXACTLY what he's doing, and message he's sending his players their is only ONE position to have, and that is to be ready for WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

    If the Jets go into this game afraid, worried, walking on egg-shells, they will be sent home PACKING.

    Fans that are afraid, worried, scared about how the Jets are talking, how the media are trolling and hating, walking on egg-shells. Do you really think that this so-called "talking" will have a negative effect on their performance this week? Do you really think that any talking that is done between the teams will change how the game will or needs to be played?

    Get the **** out and go root for another sport.

    The Jets are in a corner, they've been inconsistent, they've looked like a team ready to contend for a championship one week, and then they come out like they don't care against the Eagles last week.

    Does any freaking fan on here or anywhere think that Rex DOESN'T know that his team has performed any less than it has? Do you REALLY have delusions that Rex is blind to what this year's Jets team is right now?

    If there are fans out there that do, you really are clueless...

    I, personally, could not be more pumped for a game, it's distracting my Christmas week, but I don't care, I want this team wired and ready, scared? F that!!

    Mike Lombardi, Rich Cimini, Mike Francessa, and all the rest of you talking clowns that haven't played a down of football, GFY!!!!!!!!

    This is war, and I think that Rex is doing EXACTLY what he needs to do.
    plus a millilon


    F Lombardi, Semen-i, Francesa, Benigno, the 40+years of misery club and all the rest of the F ing detracting haters


    GO JETS

    US AGAINST THEM

    JUST WIN, BABY

  18. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,423
    Yeah fuk those guys. War is hell and we're standing on Satans neck. Win w/ whoever, just win.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    17,784
    Quote Originally Posted by child please View Post
    I'm sure Josh McDaniels was in on the game too, the guy who drafted Tebow, yeah they fooled everyone including Jeff Fisher, The Packers GM and the Jets.

    The patriots put Aaron Hernadez in the backfield with Brady under center, I'm sure there's no way in hell they would have done that with Tebow, no way whatsoever.

    Idiot message board people with no brains unite.
    Well said

    Somebody just got owned!!!

    Great thread!

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    The Patriots played the Jets like a fiddle, as usual. Feign interest in Tebow to get the Jets to decide that, if the Patriots think highly of him, we need to have him, if no reason else than to prevent the Patriots from acquiring him. Of course the Jets fell for it, hook, line and sinker! It would've been great for the Jets to have Tebow go to the Patriots. Who in the hell wouldn't sign up for Tebow taking 10 plays a game away from the best quarterback in the league? What's the worst that could've happened if Tebow went to the Patriots? The Patriots sweep the Jets? The Patriots win the division? Newflash: that happens every year regardless!!!!!!
    Let me ask you. If the jets did not make a play for him and the Pats get he and he turns out to be a great weapon you would be one of the first people ****ing all over Tanny and Rex for not doing something to get him first. Admit it. You cannot have it both ways. Just wait and see how it turns out. If it sucks we cut his ass and lose a 4th.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us