Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Celtics / Nets trade....thoughts?

At least the Knicks are looking alot better recently. Beat the Heat and they actually almost swept the Texas Triangle.

All Pro
    The Knicks will not make the playoffs, and neither will the Celtic. Brooklyn is going to win the Atlantic without Lopez, and get the three seed. So yes, the trade just turned out fine for the Nets.

By the way, I saw Fatcesa sitting in Dolans seat last night at the game. Guess his fat &ss is going to MSG, once Kay takes over at YES. Now at least the Jets and Nets will be talked about on Kay's TV show.
    Last edited by 2009fatman; 01-23-2014 at 10:48 AM.

Way to go Nets. Way to go Kidd. I think Kidd is a legit coach and will get better. Nets actually have a better shot at the Cheat than people think. They swept the Miami Collusion during the regular season and Pierce gives Lefraud problems.

All Pro
    The "Truth" saved Brooklyn today in their series win over a very good Raptor team. KG&PP came to the Nets for the chance to knock the Heat out of the playoffs. Now they'll have chance! I just hate Lebron and the &ucking Heat. To me this Trade can turn out to be epic. JKidd was shaky as the HC in the beginning, but turned their season around playing small ball.

Brooklyn in 7 is my pick!

Quote Originally Posted by 2009fatman View Post
    The "Truth" saved Brooklyn today in their series win over a very good Raptor team. KG&PP came to the Nets for the chance to knock the Heat out of the playoffs. Now they'll have chance! I just hate Lebron and the &ucking Heat. To me this Trade can turn out to be epic. JKidd was shaky as the HC in the beginning, but turned their season around playing small ball.

Brooklyn in 7 is my pick!
    +1

I can't believe how casual NBA fans and the media have mellowed out on Lebron and the Heat. Screw them. Lebron screwed over his hometown he probably would have won at least one championship if he had just stuck it out there but he took the easy way out.

I'm a Knicks fan but I will be rooting hard for the Nets in this series.