Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Iran

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,924

    Iran

    Great new arms treaty, we give them millions they give us access to a few sites and Obama/Kerry think we won.
    Wow and these are our leaders?.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    19,005
    Insane

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    Great new arms treaty, we give them millions they give us access to a few sites and Obama/Kerry think we won.
    Wow and these are our leaders?.
    What was your plan?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    What was your plan?
    Stay out of Israel's way sounds pretty good to me...

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,537
    It really is amazing how wholly incompetent this Administration is.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,208
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    What was your plan?
    Not a diversion from Obamacare bc that is all this is.

    Do you think these barbarians can be trusted and reasoned with? They deal in fear and intimidation. They are laughing at us.

  7. #7
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    What was your plan?
    I'm far more interested in how someone like you feels about this agreement.

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,924
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    What was your plan?
    Keep the sanctions on. BTW the four American hostages were never talked about in the talks we had with Iran. I give Obama credit for trying but we have to have a backup plan.

  9. #9
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    What was your plan?
    You sit home typing smarmy remarks, but when the infidels invade, you'll yell "hey I was with you guys" but still end up hanging upside down from bamboo poles with the rest of us anyway.

    The deal "sounds great", "feels good", like libs love...but realistically, the Iranians can go right ahead doing what they are doing, and it would only make Obamer look stupid to "discover" that they misled us...so guess what? We will never "discover" that they misled whilst he or any other Demoncrat is in office because it would be bad politically for them.

    How did that help our Nations security?

    The Iranians know our lib shill Pol's better than they know themselves. The U.S. got played.
    Last edited by 32green; 11-25-2013 at 11:09 PM.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    I'm not too worried.

    I read that Obuttocks told the Iranians, "If you like you're nukes, you can keep them. Period."


  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    I'm far more interested in how someone like you feels about this agreement.
    Why? Someone like him reveals exactly how he feels with a response like that. Given the cowardice behind it, I could not imagine anything I would be less interested in.

  12. #12
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Why? Someone like him reveals exactly how he feels with a response like that. Given the cowardice behind it, I could not imagine anything I would be less interested in.
    Honestly, because hearing the same old same old often fantasy-world comments by our resident JI Social Ultraconservatives, Establishment Demopublicans and Libertarians is, honestly, a bit predictable and boring.

    The Ultracons will hate anything Obama or (D) does regardless.

    The Establishment (R) types will say they hate it (even though they don't), then talk about how great Romney was or Christie is and try in vain to show how "conservative" they are.

    The Libertarians will do what they do, rattle on about Freedoms lost this time, and will roundly be ignored by almost everyone.

    So yes, what a Prpgressive Democrat thinks about moves like this, moves that seem almost designed to give Iran the abillity to obtain a nuclear weapon, are of more interest to me.

  13. #13
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    To be honest I don't have anything against trying negotiations at this point in light of the fact that Iran just does whatever it wants without regard to world opinion, the problem here is I just don't see where our interests are represented in this agreement.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Honestly, because hearing the same old same old often fantasy-world comments by our resident JI Social Ultraconservatives, Establishment Demopublicans and Libertarians is, honestly, a bit predictable and boring.

    The Ultracons will hate anything Obama or (D) does regardless.

    The Establishment (R) types will say they hate it (even though they don't), then talk about how great Romney was or Christie is and try in vain to show how "conservative" they are.

    The Libertarians will do what they do, rattle on about Freedoms lost this time, and will roundly be ignored by almost everyone.

    So yes, what a Prpgressive Democrat thinks about moves like this, moves that seem almost designed to give Iran the abillity to obtain a nuclear weapon, are of more interest to me.
    It's getting harder and harder to see it any way but this, TBH. With every passing policy decision, Dinesh D'Souza seems to get increasingly validated.

    I guess I get what you're saying. But really, it escapes me why you'd have any interest in hearing anything from people who are willing to stoop to any level in order to defend or run interference for a President, who by all measures, is a complete failure, whatever their reason for doing so is.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us