Arsenal - Bayern Munich
    Zénith St-Petersbourg - Borussia Dortmund
    Galatasaray - Chelsea
    Olympiakos - Manchester United
    Manchester City - FC Barcelona
    Schalke - Real Madrid
    AC Milan Atletico Madrid

Make your picks

I picked Barcelona, but that game happened today, I'd vote MC.

Hall Of Fame
    Quarters just in:

PSG - Chelsea
    Barca - Atletico
    Real - Dortmund
    Man U - Bayern

All League
    I hope your lot thump Chelsea, or maybe I don't as then they could concentrate on the Premiership. If you do win I hope there are some big injuries to come out of the games for them.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Soberphobia View Post
    I hope your lot thump Chelsea, or maybe I don't as then they could concentrate on the Premiership. If you do win I hope there are some big injuries to come out of the games for them.
    It's difficult to predict what the outcome will be since PSG hasn't had any real competition this year (albeit they took care of Leverkusen fairly easily). They're breezing through the Ligue 1 so it's anyone's guess what their actual level is. Last year we were eliminated without losing a game to Barcelona. This year we're playing much better so it should be a great match up.

That being said, Mourinho in a CL 1/4 final, at home 2nd leg...it's hard to bet against that.

All League
    Mourinho is such a turd....in retrospect beating Chelsea over two legs to make the CL final in 2005 was one of the sweetest victories I've ever had as a sports fan, his whining after and our subsequent claim of CL was golden. Over the years he has proven himself to be totally devoid of any class whatsoever. Great manager though. Hope you pummel them at home and hold on at the Bridge.

Hall Of Fame
    He’s a doosh but a magnificent one.

This WE before the Arse game which was Wenger’s 1000th game as Arse manager he said
    “1000 games with 1 team is a truly great accomplishment. It also says a lot about ownership to stay so loyal to one person through good times and the bad, especially when there have been so many”.

All League
    Ha ha, he's taken particular aim at Wenger for some reason, maybe because they are derby rivals....Wenger however basically has built Arsenal to what they are now. He's never had the funds Mourinho has had through his career and Wenger's teams have basically given the Gunners a new stadium - if you look at the superstar players Wenger has developed its a very very long one - where would they be this year with Febregas and Van Persie in the team? Probably 15 points in front of the Premier League, let alone how far in front if they had Suarez who they almost poached off us in the summer as they had planned to. Mourinho has basically spent billionaire's money apart from that very small window he had at Porto - he doesn't develop players like a coach and mentor would - he more just spends others money on the best players in the world to retrofit into the system he has for winning, or he has stepped into pretty ideal situations like he did at Inter or at Real Madrid. I would be fine with this if he would just stop complaining the few times he loses - I have no doubt he's a great manager, but when he retires he won't be as beloved by the fans of the teams he's managed as a Wenger or a Shankly are. Also his recent comments about Wenger, as Wenger said, were just embarassing.

Hall Of Fame
    3-1 win, I'll take it..though the away goal could come back to haunt us. The 3rd goal was scored at the 93rd min, which is always fun

Veteran
    I heard Ibra was out of the second leg? Chelsea is not unbeatable but you'll need to score one away to go through IMO

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    I heard Ibra was out of the second leg? Chelsea is not unbeatable but you'll need to score one away to go through IMO
    Ibra's out for at least 4 weeks, though he did nothing to squash his rep of coming up short in big games. He was total crap against Chelsea and is directly responsible for the first goal where he lost the ball which ended up giving up a penalty.

I'm pretty confident we'll score at least one goal.

Hall Of Fame
    Fuuuuuuuuuuck!!

All League
    Diego Simeone is brilliant. Hope Atletico win the whole thing and crash the European $$$$$ party.

Hall Of Fame
    Jeebus 3-0 for real at the half in Berlin.

Bayern is sinking