Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buffalo Bills QB EJ Manuel Out For Game Against The Miami Dolphins!

All League

Buffalo Bills QB EJ Manuel Out For Game Against The Miami Dolphins!

Third knee injury for Manuel since August. Two injuries on one knee, another injury on the other.

HOW THIS IMPACTS THE NEW YORK JETS: This season, no impact. Long term, however, the Buffalo Bills could be in the cellar of the AFC East. Fragile-brittle QB Manuel is a rookie from FSU who got injured/missed significant time in training camp and got injured/missed significant time in the regular season. Most of the Bills coaches are in their first year as well. They just can't get going anywhere!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Were you worried about the Bills?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Gotta agree with the troll here....

Charter JI Member
    Actually a healthy Manuel is promising for the Bills, that and the fact I think Marrone is a decent coach.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    Gotta agree with the troll here....
    Me too.
    The dirty troll is right.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbanyJet View Post
    Third knee injury for Manuel since August. Two injuries on one knee, another injury on the other.

HOW THIS IMPACTS THE NEW YORK JETS: This season, no impact. Long term, however, the Buffalo Bills could be in the cellar of the AFC East. Fragile-brittle QB Manuel is a rookie from FSU who got injured/missed significant time in training camp and got injured/missed significant time in the regular season. Most of the Bills coaches are in their first year as well. They just can't get going anywhere!

Really reaching with this thread.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    No!

The Bills will likely stick with Manuel like most NFL teams would do. And it will likely be a mistake so they'll circle the AFC East drain for the next 2-3 years.

Injury prone rookie QB + rookie coaching staff = disaster.

The JETS need only concern themselves with the Dolphins and Patriots for the foreseeable future.

Charter JI Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    hey at least your consistent, so you've got that going for you

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbanyJet View Post
    No!

The JETS need only concern themselves with the Dolphins and Patriots for the foreseeable future.

They are not concerned about us.............

Hall Of Fame
    If they were playing the Jets and the Jets coming off a bye I'd be worried that the Qb and a host of jag receivers would toast and utterly embarrass the Jets, we all know that would never happen though.

Hall Of Fame
    You know it's a bad day when we're actually contemplating worrying about the freaking Bills...

All Pro
    Whatever else can be said about Geno - the guy's tough. The amount of punishment he's taken this year, and he just pops back up and gets back in the huddle. I don't recall him missing any game time because of injury throughout the regular season.

The Dolphins keep getting these lucky breaks and and playing teams with injuries to significant players. No doubt fins are getting in now!

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by FTL Jet Fan View Post
    The Dolphins keep getting these lucky breaks and and playing teams with injuries to significant players. No doubt fins are getting in now!
    Yes, the Jets didn't get any breaks when Woody had to bring attention to the stadium and this year we didn't get 2 games handed to us as well.

Stevie Johnson is also out.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Yes, the Jets didn't get any breaks when Woody had to bring attention to the stadium and this year we didn't get 2 games handed to us as well.
    So, would you like to see the Fins get in?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
    Whatever else can be said about Geno - the guy's tough. The amount of punishment he's taken this year, and he just pops back up and gets back in the huddle. I don't recall him missing any game time because of injury throughout the regular season.
    I have to agree. Geno has been a trooper. Give him a good offseason and another year with Marty and maybe a receiver or 2 and I expect major improvement from him!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Huh?

All League
    Buffalo Bills QB EJ Manuel out for Sunday's game against/in New England with a knee injury.

Manuel never made out of training camp because of a knee injury. Now he doesn't even finish the season because of a knee injury.

I appreciate watching a AFC East competitor crumble. I have mixed feelings about Bills coach Doug Marrone, however. He graduated from Lehman High School in the Bronx.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    You know it's a bad day when we're actually contemplating worrying about the freaking Bills...
    Dude, you need to get your eyes checked if you think the jets are on another level than the bills. They kicked the ever living sh1t out of them last game.