Thread: Jets Shop Clearance Sale @Metlife Stadium Saturday

Super*****/Prom Queen

Thumbs up Jets Shop Clearance Sale @Metlife Stadium Saturday

For all you Jets gear lovers the NYJ Flagship Store inside Metlife Stadium is having a clearance sale this Saturday, December 21st from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. with 40% to 80% off team wear & collectibles!

The playing field will be accessible to take some awesome pictures & get autographs with a few NYJ alumni that will be on hand to meet & greet with the fans. Park in the G lot right in front of the Pepsi Gate for closest access to the store.

Hope to see some of you there on Saturday.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Limolady View Post
    For all you Jets gear lovers the NYJ Flagship Store inside Metlife Stadium is having a clearance sale this Saturday, December 21st from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. with 40% to 80% off team wear & collectibles!

The playing field will be accessible to take some awesome pictures & get autographs with a few NYJ alumni that will be on hand to meet & greet with the fans. Park in the G lot right in front of the Pepsi Gate for closest access to the store.

Hope to see some of you there on Saturday.
    Tell the truth Sue ,how many of these players of the stuff they are discounting will still be on the team at the start of the draft?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by joiseyjet View Post
    Tell the truth Sue ,how many of these players of the stuff they are discounting will still be on the team at the start of the draft?
    They give you $5 to take the Sanchez jerseys

Super*****/Prom Queen
    Quote Originally Posted by matt robinson 17 View Post
    They give you $5 to take the Sanchez jerseys

Actually it's a $5 coupon for a free hot dog with any $10 beverage purchase good for game days only.

Super*****/Prom Queen

To be honest Chris I haven't bought a player's jersey in years. I think the last one I ever bought was #60 D'Bricks jersey. I had it autographed by a bunch of players including D'Brick & then donated it to a fundraiser for Muscular Dystrophy as an auction prize.

And it's funny you should mention that as it's one of the reasons I always go the stadium sales besides really liking a lot of the exclusive Jets Shop items. If I see certain players & yes <sigh> Coaches collectibles deeply discounted, that could be an indication of where the team is headed next season. Either way I'm all in for shopping the NYJ tee shrts, hats & jackets on sale that will outlast any player or coach in my lifetime.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

To be honest Chris I haven't bought a player's jersey in years. I think the last one I ever bought was #60 D'Bricks jersey. I had it autographed by a bunch of players including D'Brick & then donated it to a fundraiser for Muscular Dystrophy as an auction prize.

And it's funny you should mention that as it's one of the reasons I always go the stadium sales besides really liking a lot of the exclusive Jets Shop items. If I see certain players & yes <sigh> Coaches collectibles deeply discounted, that could be an indication of where the team is headed next season. Either way I'm all in for shopping the NYJ tee shrts, hats & jackets on sale that will outlast any player or coach in my lifetime.
    You are a very good person & fan Sue. & I will say one thing I do love about the JETS owners & players over all the years I've followed them is their genuine good hearts at giving time & money to so many charities that need the help!

Rookie
    They had this sale last year, but it was for more than one day.

Super*****/Prom Queen
    Just an update that the NYJ alumni players that will be on hand to sign autographs & take pictures on the field with fans will be Marty Lyons, Greg Buttle & Wesley Walker.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Just an update that the NYJ alumni players that will be on hand to sign autographs & take pictures on the field with fans will be Marty Lyons, Greg Buttle & Wesley Walker.

what time.will Wesley be there?

Super*****/Prom Queen
    what time.will Wesley be there?

Lyons & Buttle from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & Walker from 1 to 3 p.m.

All Pro
    Was nice to see Buttle and Lyons as well as picking up some awesome stuff for cheap. If you had the paper they enclosed in the email that you were a season ticket holder you were given an additional 15% off on top of the 40-80% off that all the items in the store had. Got over $150 worth of things, probably closer to $200 for $40. Successful day.

Super*****/Prom Queen
    Me too! Bought a beautiful Nike Pro jacket originally $110 for $41.50. As always great sale & highly recommend it. Hmmmm, I'm going to the game tomorrow I wonder if whatever is left over will be on sale?

All League
    I was there today too. It was really nice to meet Wesley Walker, he was my favorite player when I was a kid. Spend about $120 on some really nice stuff for my dad and kids. Of course now that my kids want to go to tomorrows game. Anyone have 4 tix for tomorrow cheap?

Banned
    The thought of giving Jets merchandise to loved ones makes me sick why remind them of this mess on Christmas.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I stopped on my way home from the Knicks game today. It was the end of the day, so I assume most of the really good stuff was cleaned out but managed to pick up a few items on deep discount. Had a pretty lengthy conversation with Wesley Walker. Great guy, and very candid - but man does he have some health issues. What an NFL career does to a human body is just brutal. The league just does not do enough for these former players.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by adb280z View Post
    I was there today too. It was really nice to meet Wesley Walker, he was my favorite player when I was a kid. Spend about $120 on some really nice stuff for my dad and kids. Of course now that my kids want to go to tomorrows game. Anyone have 4 tix for tomorrow cheap?
    Stubhub. Tickets are already bottoming out. Wait till about 5 hours before kickoff and you should get great prices. If you can wait even longer (depending on where you live and if you want to tailgate) generally the prices drop more as it gets closer to game time.

Back on topic, I went today too. Got some great stuff. Saw Buttle and Lyons, but wasn't there when Walker was there. Wish I could've met him bcuz he was one of my favorite players as a kid, but my schedule didn't allow for it. Picked up some since merchandise while I was there too. Thanks for posting this Limo.
    Last edited by JetBidi; 12-21-2013 at 08:29 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Do they have anything for pets?