Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Miami has 62 yards!!!!

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,160

    Miami has 62 yards!!!!

    Miami has 62 yards with 11 minutes left in the 4th quarter!
    We need to look at their DC for our HC! Lol!
    Oh yea, it's Mike Pettine, Rex other scapegoat.

  2. #2
    Miami's DC is not Mike Pettine. That would be Buffalo's DC. Big fail, dump thread. Meanwhile, Matt Moore just threw an INT with 10:31 remaining in the game. 13-0 Buffalo for all the ball licking Miami fans disguising themselves as Jets fans.

    PS, and that nice young developing QB Tannensucks is 10 for 22 with 82 yards. Way to lead your team as it is fighting for a playoff spot. If this was Sanchez, Geno or the Jets, many on this board would explode after this dismal performance.
    Last edited by jetssjumets; 12-22-2013 at 03:37 PM.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,208
    I think he is talking about Buffalo's DC who is holding Miami to 62 yards. Either way, dump. No more DC HCs.

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    2,539
    RYAN TANNEHILL EXITS DOLPHINS GAME

    fish fry next week

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohio State NY Jets fan View Post
    RYAN TANNEHILL EXITS DOLPHINS GAME

    fish fry next week
    Moore is like 3-0 vs us with like a 100QBR. He is a better QB then Tannehille.

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    TCNJ
    Posts
    933
    And this is why it is dumb to call Tannehill a franchise QB.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,160
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Miami's DC is not Mike Pettine. That would be Buffalo's DC. Big fail, dump thread. Meanwhile, Matt Moore just threw an INT with 10:31 remaining in the game. 13-0 Buffalo for all the ball licking Miami fans disguising themselves as Jets fans.

    PS, and that nice young developing QB Tannensucks is 10 for 22 with 82 yards. Way to lead your team as it is fighting for a playoff spot. If this was Sanchez, Geno or the Jets, many on this board would explode after this dismal performance.
    Are you retarted? Seriously?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I think he is talking about Buffalo's DC who is holding Miami to 62 yards. Either way, dump. No more DC HCs.
    I know but that's not what he said. Thus my correction. Meanwhile, are you still on the Miami bandwagon as you were yesterday? By the way, if you think the media scrutiny during Bullygate has been anything like what the Jets face on a regular basis, you are kidding yourself with your antijets agenda.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohio State NY Jets fan View Post
    RYAN TANNEHILL EXITS DOLPHINS GAME

    fish fry next week
    He came back the last drive and looked just as bad as he has all game. Keep in mind, the Bills have no EJ Manuel, S. Johnson, Woods was ejected, etc., and they are kicking Miami's azz.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    Are you retarted? Seriously?
    No, are you? Read what you posted.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMagicRat View Post
    And this is why it is dumb to call Tannehill a franchise QB.
    Exactly. But you know the media is very reactionary --week-to-week. A loss today will mean Miami, at best, will be 9-7. That's a big fail given their offseason and 3-0 start.

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    2,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Moore is like 3-0 vs us with like a 100QBR. He is a better QB then Tannehill.
    let's not let facts get in the way, Jets are on a roll

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    Are you retarted? Seriously?
    You asked that question while spelling "retarded" wrong? You should really get off of Rex's nuts. Every thread you start has to do with him. If that's the only thing you can contribute to this board then you should go somewhere else.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by BradySmugglesPickles View Post
    You asked that question while spelling "retarded" wrong? You should really get off of Rex's nuts. Every thread you start has to do with him. If that's the only thing you can contribute to this board then you should go somewhere else.
    Not to mention the agenda-driven genius begins a thread which was clearly wrong as he/she posted. For the Miami ball-lickers, and you know who you are (hint: just read the closed thread from yesterday), your Lolphins had a total of 102 yards FOR THE GAME. Fire Philbin. Cut Tannenhill.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,208
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    I know but that's not what he said. Thus my correction. Meanwhile, are you still on the Miami bandwagon as you were yesterday? By the way, if you think the media scrutiny during Bullygate has been anything like what the Jets face on a regular basis, you are kidding yourself with your antijets agenda.
    Bullygate was an international story. It transcends sports. It was a racial/social/cultural issue. Much bigger than anything we have ever faced including Tebow which IMO the media attention was part of the plan.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Bullygate was an international story. It transcends sports. It was a racial/social/cultural issue. Much bigger than anything we have ever faced including Tebow which IMO the media attention was part of the plan.
    Agree. But the media scrutiny ended 3 weeks ago before they even played the Jets. Name me one major newspaper or broadcast network that continues to go with this story? It ran its course for about 3 weeks. Meanwhile, the fish bowl all NY teams live in each day trumps anything Miami dealt with during Bullygate. NY is the media capital of the world. When the Jets acquired TBlow more media attended that event than did the Miami press conference before the TB game to address the Bullgate scandal. So get your facts straight.

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    4,310

  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,423
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Miami's DC is not Mike Pettine. That would be Buffalo's DC. Big fail, dump thread. Meanwhile, Matt Moore just threw an INT with 10:31 remaining in the game. 13-0 Buffalo for all the ball licking Miami fans disguising themselves as Jets fans.

    PS, and that nice young developing QB Tannensucks is 10 for 22 with 82 yards. Way to lead your team as it is fighting for a playoff spot. If this was Sanchez, Geno or the Jets, many on this board would explode after this dismal performance.
    Either your really ignorant or your so spiteful and omnipotent that you can't see the err in your thinking.
    Everyone else here, even trolls, knew what he meant.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    Either your really ignorant or your so spiteful and omnipotent that you can't see the err in your thinking.
    Everyone else here, even trolls, knew what he meant.
    Either you are ignorant or your so spiteful and omnipotent that you can't see the err in your thinking. What he meant and what he said/posted are 2 totally different things. But since you are a mind reader and know for a fact his post was not an error, great for you. I will go by what is posted.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,208
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Agree. But the media scrutiny ended 3 weeks ago before they even played the Jets. Name me one major newspaper or broadcast network that continues to go with this story? It ran its course for about 3 weeks. Meanwhile, the fish bowl all NY teams live in each day trumps anything Miami dealt with during Bullygate. NY is the media capital of the world. When the Jets acquired TBlow more media attended that event than did the Miami press conference before the TB game to address the Bullgate scandal. So get your facts straight.
    You don't think how Miami chose to handle the situation has anything to do with that? The HC and players basically addressed it once and told everyone to fcvk off. We welcome the media attention and give them open access. You reap what you sow. Yes NY is a media capital but we also consciously exacerbate things.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    You don't think how Miami chose to handle the situation has anything to do with that? The HC and players basically addressed it once and told everyone to fcvk off. We welcome the media attention and give them open access. You reap what you sow. Yes NY is a media capital but we also consciously exacerbate things.
    It took Miami more than a week to respond to the controversy. There were screams for someone from the org to say something before the owner had his press conference with Philbin. No to mention, among other things, that Bullygate exposed several major mistakes by Miami including elevating Incognito into a leadership role after he was accused of sexual assualt. But I guess you are right, Miami handle it right.

    But you keep rewriting history. It amazes me that you reach to defend other teams errors but cannot find anything right about the team you supposedly root for, why is that?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us