View Poll Results: Do you think Rex ends up staying?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 54.55%
  • No

10 45.45%

Thread: WILL The Jets keep Rex?

Hall Of Fame

WILL The Jets keep Rex?

Simple question, will the Jets end up keeping Rex or not? Not looking for personal opinions on whether you think they should or not, but sitting here right now, your gut feeling, does Rex end up staying or going?

Hall Of Fame
    Will they? I don't think they will. If Idzik wants to have his own guy, he will have his own guy. But as I have been saying he needs to bring in a guy with an ability to get players to buy in to his scheme, because when he fires Rex, it will not be popular with the players.

All League
    Probably not. I can be pretty certain they wont replace him with an innovative offensive mind like Malzahn/Holgorsen though.

We'll probably get some retread like Whisenhunt. Ooooh.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by ozu View Post
    Probably not. I can be pretty certain they wont replace him with an innovative offensive mind like Malzahn/Holgorsen though.

We'll probably get some retread like Whisenhunt. Ooooh.
    Chip Kelly not withstanding, why would go with the college coach? I don't know if our players would react well to the college coach

Whether Rex deserves to stay or not can be argued until the season is officially over, but Idzik deserves to have the capability to hire his own HC if he wants.

Practice Squad
    Oswego County, Upstate NY, USA with my wife and family.
    HURRY UP AND FIRE REX SO WE CAN HIRE PARCELLS/LOMBARDI/BELICHICK/WALSH BEFORE HE GETS HIRED BY SOMEBODY ELSE... wait... they aren't out there? Some of them are dead, you say? Crap, what do we do now? I KNOW! ANOTHER ROOKIE COACH. We've done that many times before and I wanted them fired after 2-5 years you say? Oh. HOW ABOUT ... wait... wth, it's so hard to think!

BUT LET'S GET MONTANA/MARINO/MANNING/BRADY AND WIN! Wit... we can't you say?

SO HARD TO THINK! RRRAAARRR!!