Thread: Rex is dead,,, miss him, miss him

Rex is dead,,, miss him, miss him

I just played his presser backwards and I swear that's what I heard. This is the biggest scam since the McCartney goof. Every radio station, all the press, every talking head is speculating. LOL, Woody has a woody, and Idzik and Ryan are with him drinking 30 year old single malt and smoking big stogies laughing their asses off! Advertising rates involving the Jets probably have tripled. Spent a lot of time driving today and didn't hear a word of SB speculation, just Rex's job and the occasional "will Romo play this week." And this board is just as bad. What is it, 70% of the threads are on Rex's job.

Does anyone realize there has not been one spec of corroboration, just a Rex motivation speech and we don't even have the real story on that. Stop worrying folks, there is no way Woody could buy this kind of publicity. Rex ain't going nowhere.

Coke is helluvadrug.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    I just played his presser backwards and I swear that's what I heard. This is the biggest scam since the McCartney goof. Every radio station, all the press, every talking head is speculating. LOL, Woody has a woody, and Idzik and Ryan are with him drinking 30 year old single malt and smoking big stogies laughing their asses off! Advertising rates involving the Jets probably have tripled. Spent a lot of time driving today and didn't hear a word of SB speculation, just Rex's job and the occasional "will Romo play this week." And this board is just as bad. What is it, 70% of the threads are on Rex's job.

Does anyone realize there has not been one spec of corroboration, just a Rex motivation speech and we don't even have the real story on that. Stop worrying folks, there is no way Woody could buy this kind of publicity. Rex ain't going nowhere.
    i agree...ur crazy...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post

You just signed his walking papers

Hall Of Fame
    Bath salts are bad.

Can't believe this isn't in the hamper already... Come on, lighten up, it's Christmas! Too much gloom and doom around here.

Veteran
    Sadly, some people have already gotten their Christmas gift. Poor Rex .....

JetsInsider.com Legend