View Poll Results: What week will Sanchez start his first game?

Voters
148. You may not vote on this poll
  • Week 1

    31 20.95%
  • Week 2

    1 0.68%
  • Week 3

    2 1.35%
  • Week 4

    2 1.35%
  • Week 5

    0 0%
  • Week 6

    0 0%
  • Week 7

    0 0%
  • Mark is going to be cut

    100 67.57%
  • It doesn't matter, SOJ

    6 4.05%
  • Johnny Manziel is our future

    6 4.05%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 121 to 137 of 137

Thread: If Sanchez is back next year, how long before he beats out Geno?

  1. #121
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    8,208
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    Sanchez should have never been cut.

    He should have never been inserted into that meaningless Giants preseason game in the 4th.
    yes he should of why would we need another sucky QB on the team we already have 3.

  2. #122
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,793
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    Sanchez should have never been cut.

    He should have never been inserted into that meaningless Giants preseason game in the 4th.
    i still do not understand this mindset. why should he not have been played? he was in a competition he hadn't yet won. not playing him would essentially be handing him the job.

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    i still do not understand this mindset. why should he not have been played? he was in a competition he hadn't yet won. not playing him would essentially be handing him the job.
    They put their #1 QB in the 4th quarter of a meaningless preseason game after he was already taken out.

  4. #124
    I don't know what is worse, this years Jets performance or some of these threads!

  5. #125
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,600
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    I don't know what is worse, this years Jets performance or some of these threads!
    Heheheheheheh

    So True!!

    Good Grief!!!!

  6. #126
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ithaca College by way of New Jersey
    Posts
    2,002
    I don't subscribe to fate or anything greater than what's on this earth but…

    WTF why does Sanchez come in the same week that the Geno experiment officially ends.

  7. #127
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,768
    He'd be cut in camp. Guy isnt good he proves it every time he walks on the field. Hasnt had a good game in like 4 years now and has only had like 3 of them his whole career. Guy is a total bust not a pro QB at all.

  8. #128
    If Sanchez and Geno are our only options next year, we are in deep sh*t.

  9. #129
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grantham, PA
    Posts
    684
    The divorce is final. Too many hard feelings on both sides. Mark's not coming back to New York.

  10. #130
    uh, sanchez may have won the game but didn't he throw 2 picks? he's an interception machine. just say no.

  11. #131
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Bronx, USA
    Posts
    4,965
    Quote Originally Posted by sameoldjets View Post
    uh, sanchez may have won the game but didn't he throw 2 picks? he's an interception machine. just say no.
    Did,you watch? One pick was his fault. He was flawless in the first half. And he won the game. And if he keeps winning, I'm sure,it will be because of the number one defense and running game.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  12. #132
    Board Moderator
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    11,751
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    They put their #1 QB in the 4th quarter of a meaningless preseason game after he was already taken out.
    this. Plus, behind an oline full of depth guys or guys not making the roster, iirc. I don't think e would have fine much better with Sanchez at QB last year, but I do think Geno may have been a better QB this year if he would have spent a season at QB2.

    Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    Did,you watch? One pick was his fault. He was flawless in the first half. And he won the game. And if he keeps winning, I'm sure,it will be because of the number one defense and running game.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    He needed to go, and he'll stay gone. BUT - if you're judging him vs our QBs based on yesterday/this season, he's got the best performance. He threw some very nice passes yesterday.

  13. #133
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,115
    What day would they sign him??

  14. #134
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    23,372
    Great idea

    Things suck

    Let's bring back the King of Suck, the buttfumbling turnover machine to fix things up


    Can our fanbase be THIS stupid?


    Sadly, probably so

  15. #135
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,796
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    I'm not entirely sold on this idea. Why cut your best QB?
    Because Idzik is an *******, thats why. He screwed Sanchez. He waited for the QB market to dry up before he released him. If he had released him a month earlier, he might be starting somewhere. He didn't hsve to do ths t

  16. #136
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,495
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Great idea

    Things suck

    Let's bring back the King of Suck, the buttfumbling turnover machine to fix things up


    Can our fanbase be THIS stupid?


    Sadly, probably so
    i can see the jets firing idzik, brining sanchez back after he does well in phily, he sucks again with rex and then everyone will be blaming the new gm.

  17. #137
    Board Moderator
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    11,751
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Great idea

    Things suck

    Let's bring back the King of Suck, the buttfumbling turnover machine to fix things up


    Can our fanbase be THIS stupid?


    Sadly, probably so
    FYI, this is a necro thread from the off-season... not talking about bringing him back in 2015.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us