View Poll Results: What week will Sanchez start his first game?

Voters
148. You may not vote on this poll
  • Week 1

31 20.95%
  • Week 2

1 0.68%
  • Week 3

2 1.35%
  • Week 4

2 1.35%
  • Week 5

0 0%
  • Week 6

0 0%
  • Week 7

0 0%
  • Mark is going to be cut

100 67.57%
  • It doesn't matter, SOJ

6 4.05%
  • Johnny Manziel is our future

6 4.05%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: If Sanchez is back next year, how long before he beats out Geno?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    Sanchez should have never been cut.

He should have never been inserted into that meaningless Giants preseason game in the 4th.
    yes he should of why would we need another sucky QB on the team we already have 3.

Veteran
    Sanchez should have never been cut.

He should have never been inserted into that meaningless Giants preseason game in the 4th.
    i still do not understand this mindset. why should he not have been played? he was in a competition he hadn't yet won. not playing him would essentially be handing him the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    i still do not understand this mindset. why should he not have been played? he was in a competition he hadn't yet won. not playing him would essentially be handing him the job.
    They put their #1 QB in the 4th quarter of a meaningless preseason game after he was already taken out.

I don't know what is worse, this years Jets performance or some of these threads!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    I don't know what is worse, this years Jets performance or some of these threads!
    Heheheheheheh

So True!!

Good Grief!!!!

Veteran
    I don't subscribe to fate or anything greater than what's on this earth but…

WTF why does Sanchez come in the same week that the Geno experiment officially ends.

All Pro
    He'd be cut in camp. Guy isnt good he proves it every time he walks on the field. Hasnt had a good game in like 4 years now and has only had like 3 of them his whole career. Guy is a total bust not a pro QB at all.

If Sanchez and Geno are our only options next year, we are in deep sh*t.

Rookie
    The divorce is final. Too many hard feelings on both sides. Mark's not coming back to New York.

uh, sanchez may have won the game but didn't he throw 2 picks? he's an interception machine. just say no.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by sameoldjets View Post
    uh, sanchez may have won the game but didn't he throw 2 picks? he's an interception machine. just say no.
    Did,you watch? One pick was his fault. He was flawless in the first half. And he won the game. And if he keeps winning, I'm sure,it will be because of the number one defense and running game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Board Moderator
    Charter JI Member

They put their #1 QB in the 4th quarter of a meaningless preseason game after he was already taken out.
    this. Plus, behind an oline full of depth guys or guys not making the roster, iirc. I don't think e would have fine much better with Sanchez at QB last year, but I do think Geno may have been a better QB this year if he would have spent a season at QB2.

Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    Did,you watch? One pick was his fault. He was flawless in the first half. And he won the game. And if he keeps winning, I'm sure,it will be because of the number one defense and running game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    He needed to go, and he'll stay gone. BUT - if you're judging him vs our QBs based on yesterday/this season, he's got the best performance. He threw some very nice passes yesterday.

Veteran
    What day would they sign him??

Hall Of Fame
    Great idea

Things suck

Let's bring back the King of Suck, the buttfumbling turnover machine to fix things up

Can our fanbase be THIS stupid?

Sadly, probably so

All League
    I'm not entirely sold on this idea. Why cut your best QB?
    Because Idzik is an *******, thats why. He screwed Sanchez. He waited for the QB market to dry up before he released him. If he had released him a month earlier, he might be starting somewhere. He didn't hsve to do ths t

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Great idea

Things suck

Let's bring back the King of Suck, the buttfumbling turnover machine to fix things up

Sadly, probably so
    i can see the jets firing idzik, brining sanchez back after he does well in phily, he sucks again with rex and then everyone will be blaming the new gm.

Board Moderator
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Great idea

Things suck

Sadly, probably so
    FYI, this is a necro thread from the off-season... not talking about bringing him back in 2015.