Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lombardi Seen With Browns Book @ Combine With Belichick

JetsInsider.com Legend

Lombardi Seen With Browns Book @ Combine With Belichick

It's the Patriot Way

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    It's the Patriot Way

Is BB all of a sudden worried about the Browns?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by RageATL View Post
    I dunno, but I am all in favor of Lombardi turning the Pats into the Browns, from the inside out.

Looks from the picture like he should be more worried about getting devoured by Matt Patricia. He looks like he's at least 3 bills and growing.

All League
    Incredible....every team does this with players but BB just took it to another level

Hall Of Fame
    With the way the pats have drafted the last few years they need some pointers.

Hall Of Fame
    The Three F***ing Stooges.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Looks from the picture like he should be more worried about getting devoured by Matt Patricia. He looks like he's at least 3 bills and growing.
    They've learned a lot from the Jets. Fat Rex seemed to be better than Skinny Rex.

It's the Patriot Way

Two guys watching football players workout. One guy reading a Browns guide with an iPad (w/ cellular) in front of him. Weird.

Who is that guy on the right? I didn't know Belichick has Hercules Hernandez working for him.

Undrafted Free Agent
    He does stuff like this because he knows he wont be affected negativly by it

0 wins since Brownsnotebookgate, coincidence? I think not. *fedora tip*

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by TheColonel View Post
    Who is that guy on the right? I didn't know Belichick has Hercules Hernandez working for him.
    It's their dickbag of a DC, Matt Patricia.

Or as the fellas like to call him, "Trish".

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Change the team name to the Fatriots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    With the way the pats have drafted the last few years they need some pointers.
    Just in the last 3 years, the Pats have drafted 18 players that are still on the team and contributing. They drafted four other players but one is in Buffalo and one is on the Jets (Ras-I Dowling). Only 2 of the 22 players they drafted are out of the game. The positional breakdown of the players still on the Pats is;
    LB-3
    WR-3
    CB-3
    DE-2
    OL-2
    RB-2
    S-2
    QB-1

None of those players are McCourty, Gronk or Spikes, who were drafted in 2010. That and the team's record are pretty good examples of a team that's been drafting successfully the last few years.
    Last edited by Pats1960; 02-24-2014 at 11:08 PM.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    Just in the last 3 years, the Pats have drafted 18 players that are still on the team and contributing. They drafted four other players but one is in Buffalo and one is on the Jets (Ras-I Dowling). Only 2 of the 22 players they drafted are out of the game. The positional breakdown of the players still on the Pats is;
    LB-3
    WR-3
    CB-3
    DE-2
    OL-2
    RB-2
    S-2
    QB-1

None of those players are McCourty, Gronk or Spikes, who were drafted in 2010. That and the team's record are pretty good examples of a team that's been drafting successfully the last few years.
    Please stop! You've been successful because you have a good coach & the same damn HOF QB for the last 10 years!
    Last year proved you remove TB12, 4 comeback wins, your fighting the Jets for 8-8.
    My god, switch QBs last year & the Jets win the division going away if David Shula was coaching us.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by fnordcircle View Post
    lol.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    Please stop! You've been successful because you have a good coach & the same damn HOF QB for the last 10 years!
    Last year proved you remove TB12, 4 comeback wins, your fighting the Jets for 8-8.
    My god, switch QBs last year & the Jets win the division going away if David Shula was coaching us.
    I was responding to someone who was specifically being critical of the Pats ability to draft players. That was the reason for the list. You have to admit that 20 out of 22 is pretty good drafting.

It's easy to make boasts that can't be proven one way or the other, but the numbers haven't lied in the last few years. And, there are no Sanchez or Gholston type busts, or anything close. All while picking late in every round of the draft every year.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I don't know about NFL teams, but usually when someone gets fired from a major corporation, most of of the time they are usually led out of the building by security.
    There are obvious reasons for this - trade secrets, confidentiality agreements, NDAs, etc. Technically isn't that the Browns legal property? I mean, they make players hand in their playbooks when they are cut from the team, shouldn't the same apply to execs too?

Granted something like this would be hard to prove, normally - but isn't that photo proof right there?

Charter JI Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fnordcircle View Post

All Pro
    I don't know about NFL teams, but usually when someone gets fired from a major corporation, most of of the time they are usually led out of the building by security.
    There are obvious reasons for this - trade secrets, confidentiality agreements, NDAs, etc. Technically isn't that the Browns legal property? I mean, they make players hand in their playbooks when they are cut from the team, shouldn't the same apply to execs too?

Granted something like this would be hard to prove, normally - but isn't that photo proof right there?
    Everything is in electronic format now or can be converted to it ... I bet that thing he is reading is not a playbook. Probably streets and smiths draft guide. Lol.