Thread: Brooklyn VS Miami Heat

All Pro

Brooklyn VS Miami Heat

Can Paul Pierce and KG turn back the clock, and beat the hated Queen. Nets have the better bench IMO, Plus they have no fear of Miami, having swept them. This is why Brooklyn spent all that luxury Tax, for this very moment.

All Pro
    Brooklyn will be lucky to get one game.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Huge Pierce and Garnett fan here, but it's not going to be pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Brooklyn will be lucky to get one game.
    This is what the Stephen A Smiths of the world will say but the Nets have a better shot than most casual basketball fans believe. The Nets aren't a great team but they match up well against the Heat. I still think the Heat win but in 7 games.

Veteran
    This series is going to be more competitive than people think. The Nets biggest weakness (rebounding) is not a place that Miami can exploit like Toronto did, I expect a 6 or 7 game series.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I don't see this series going more than 5 games. Nets will play them tough in the games, but they just can't close when it counts.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    This is what the Stephen A Smiths of the world will say but the Nets have a better shot than most casual basketball fans believe. The Nets aren't a great team but they match up well against the Heat. I still think the Heat win but in 7 games.
    Where do you think they match up well?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    I don't see this series going more than 5 games. Nets will play them tough in the games, but they just can't close when it counts.
    You pretty much summed it up. I thought the Nets could have easily took Miami to a 6th game in Brooklyn, but you cant just rely on Joe Johnson to close out a game. Not when your paying Deron Williams to be the guy, and he doesn't show up. If not for Paul Pierce KG and JJ, they wouldn't have even made it out of the first round. Deron Williams is a total dog, and has been a complete failure, Hope there is some team team out there who'll take his soft *ss, along with that contract he doesn't deserve.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    You pretty much summed it up. I thought the Nets could have easily took Miami to a 6th game in Brooklyn, but you cant just rely on Joe Johnson to close out a game. Not when your paying Deron Williams to be the guy, and he doesn't show up. If not for Paul Pierce KG and JJ, they wouldn't have even made it out of the first round. Deron Williams is a total dog, and has been a complete failure, Hope there is some team team out there who'll take his soft *ss, along with that contract he doesn't deserve.