Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Anybody following this NBA freak agency period?

Hall Of Fame
    I'm responding to the guys posts about Calderon. I'm not anti-Knicks, I have no problem with them. JR Smith is a cancer and Melo is a stud scorer.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Felton was the worst player in the NBA last year you would be an upgrade over Felton. Your anti-Knick everything they do suck no matter what tirade is getting out of control now. I hate the Mets and they have even worse ownership than the Knicks yet even I try to be objective when evaluating their moves.

Who cares how old Calderon is he's not even going to be our starting PG after next season. Nobody is calling him John Stockton but having a competent pg does help a basketball team in the NBA especially today where it's all about spacing and scoring from the perimeter.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Felton was the worst player in the NBA last year you would be an upgrade over Felton. Your anti-Knick everything they do suck no matter what tirade is getting out of control now. I hate the Mets and they have even worse ownership than the Knicks yet even I try to be objective when evaluating their moves.

Who cares how old Calderon is he's not even going to be our starting PG after next season. Nobody is calling him John Stockton but having a competent pg does help a basketball team in the NBA especially today where it's all about spacing and scoring from the perimeter.
    Calderon is arguably a better PG than B.J. Armstrong was. Certainly equal. He will be a welcomed addition to Jackson's style.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Calderon is arguably a better PG than B.J. Armstrong was. Certainly equal. He will be a welcomed addition to Jackson's style.
    The real question is whether Amare is a better Center than Bill Cartwright.