Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: OFFICIAL 2014 JI MOCK DRAFT

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    I like NJY0815's team a lot too, I think probably the best
    I have started a league on yahoo, just to track these teams for fun. PM your email address and I will invite you to the league.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkjet24 View Post
    It would be interesting if these teams were put in a league just for fun to see which one would win based off of this draft. There are some good teams out there.
    I would like to see that

Banned
    CBS Kansas City reports Jamaal Charles will hold out from training camp as he seeks a new contract.
    The T.V. station reports Charles is "prepared to hold out as long as it takes." CBS Kansas City is not a typical Rotoworld source, but the report certainly has a basis in reality. However, the Kansas City Star reports Charles is planning to report "regardless of whether an extension is in place." Coming off an MVP-caliber season, Charles is dramatically underpaid at $3.65 million between salary and bonuses, and is signed through only 2015. Running-back money has plunged in recent years, but Charles would earn considerably more on the open market. Chiefs camp begins Thursday. ESPN Chiefs reporter Adam Teicher reports the sides have had talks.

Uh Oh..

Undrafted Free Agent
    Glad I've got Peterson! ;
    Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    CBS Kansas City reports Jamaal Charles will hold out from training camp as he seeks a new contract.
    The T.V. station reports Charles is "prepared to hold out as long as it takes." CBS Kansas City is not a typical Rotoworld source, but the report certainly has a basis in reality. However, the Kansas City Star reports Charles is planning to report "regardless of whether an extension is in place." Coming off an MVP-caliber season, Charles is dramatically underpaid at $3.65 million between salary and bonuses, and is signed through only 2015. Running-back money has plunged in recent years, but Charles would earn considerably more on the open market. Chiefs camp begins Thursday. ESPN Chiefs reporter Adam Teicher reports the sides have had talks.

Uh Oh..

Undrafted Free Agent
    Stark, I think a lot of draft participants have moved on from tis thread now that it's over. You should PM all of the managers to contact you. I think all of us are interested in seeing how this would play out during the season.

If everyone wants to have these put into an actual fantasy league just for fun/trash talking sake, I will set it up.

I just need to know and would need everyone to PM me their emails so that I can sent out invites.

Practice Squad
    I have PM'ed everyone that participated so hopefully they will see the notification.

VinnyT's Niece, I can't PM you, your inbox is full. Can you PM me your email and I will get an invite to you.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    I would like to see that
    PM me an email and I will get you the invite.

Veteran
    I've been out of town so I apologize for not fully participating over the last few rounds. No bad teams really came out of this as far as I can see. Big fan of RCW, Lith, Bronx and DCats teams in particular...and mine of course . Had lots of fun doing this - love the idea of tracking the league, sent my email in to Stark. Big thanks again to John for heading this up and everyone else for staying active with it.

Practice Squad
    I have gotten everyones email address and sent out all the invites. Once everyone joins the league I will input the draft results.

Thanks, this should be fun and I expect some smack talking

Undrafted Free Agent
    Rice pick looks better after 2 game suspension.
    I have gotten everyones email address and sent out all the invites. Once everyone joins the league I will input the draft results.

Thanks, this should be fun and I expect some smack talking

Practice Squad
    All draft picks have been entered. Check to make sure that your team is correct.