Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sign Up for the Jets Insider Fantasy League

For everyone in the original 12 teams above, invites have gone out via PM. Please check and get signed in to the league. Reminder that we have dues of $100 per team. If you changed your mind about joining please let me know ASAP as we have 4 alternates currently waiting to see if spots open up.

When you sign in check the league settings. I decided to make it a 6 team playoff with the top two regular season finishers getting a bye week. This will be a full 1 Point PPR league. QB stats are beefed up with a 6 point per TD setting. To add some spice to the league we are going with 2 flex positions and dropping from yahoo standard 3WR's to 2WR's

Everyone in the league please PM me your email addresses. I need that to set up the leaguesafe dues collection - Payouts and additional details will be posted in the league forums.

One other item. We have 12 teams set to join and 4 alternate teams at the moment. I'm not sure what to do with that but someone asked if we minded going to 14 teams vs 12. I'd like to get some opinions on it. Generally I think 14 teams a lot but I'm open to the idea. I'd like to hear what the rest of the group has to say on the matter.

Draft Time: It's notoriously difficult to find a draft time that is acceptable to everyone. We will do our best to accommodate. I will post potential times and dates in the league forums for discussion. Yahoo has a sweet app for drafting and it can be done on a smartphone. Theres no reason anyone should be autodrafting.

Waterboy
    I did not get a PM and I was in the original list of 12.

Once again, I've sent out invites to everyone on the initial list of 12 that requested to join. Ray Ray, your email appears to be full BTW. If anyone has not seen or gotten the invite please let me know. So far six teams have signed in. Unfortunately not all have named their teams after their JI names so I'm not completely sure who's who.

Veteran
    I don't see any invite in my PM

Banned
    Im ok with 14 teams, not really loving the 2 flex spots.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    I don't see any invite in my PM
    just sent it again

Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    Im ok with 14 teams, not really loving the 2 flex spots.
    I went with 2 WR w 2 flex versus 3WR 1 Flex to keep it a bit easier for people to field competetive teams. Still I plan to hold a vote on in in the league forums

Banned
    Yea I usually play 2 wr 2 rb 1 flex ...I think especially if we go to 14 thats what it should be...but hey who the eff am I lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

9 teams are in so far. With three spots still open I'm posting the invite link here in the thread. At this point its first come first served:

https://yho.com/nfl?l=381864&k=e3bcdf93a0354290

I just posted this in the Landing Strip thread but I figured I'd repost here:

For anyone that missed it and even people in the league we have another JI Fantasy Contest to enter:

JI Weekly Salary Cap League

This is a 20 Team Salary Cap based league. It's $5 per team to enter and the top 5 finishers at the end of the week get paid out. I did these as satellites to my season long leagues last season and it adds a new dimension. There is no draft. Each player assembles a team based around a salary cap. If there's enough interest I will keep this going every week throughout the season as well. If you join you can pick a team today then make changes up until opening weekend.

All Pro
    Not to exclude anyone, but I vote for a 12 team league. I think 14 is a bit of overkill and waters it down.

Ps I will officially sign up once I return from vacation on Monday.
    Last edited by DevsJetsYanks88; 08-02-2014 at 03:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Not to exclude anyone, but I vote for a 12 team league. I think 14 is a bit of overkill and waters it down.

Ps I will officially sign up once I return from vacation on Monday.
    Hey, unfortunately the league has filled up and from what I can tell u aren't in there. I sent PM's to all the original people that showed interest early last week but there was no way of knowing who specifically had joined compared to thier JI usernames. I believe there is enough interest to get a second league going but we would need someone to step up and be the commissioner. Running one league is work enough for me personally.

Banned
    Need two teams for this league as it looks like two have backed out. Draft is 9/1 at 9pm. please contact cheifs2000 if interested.

Banned
    Bump. Looking for 2 teams in the next few days. We have 10 already would like to make it 12. $100 per team LESSS GOO!

I posted in main forum. Would take a spot if available

Quote Originally Posted by North Carolina Jet Fan View Post
    Check yout PM's. I've sent you an invite w/ details

Quote Originally Posted by North Carolina Jet Fan View Post
    Check your PM's - I sent you an invite!