Thread: Parking questions

Veteran

Parking questions

What is the best way to get to lot E coming from route 3? I'd be coming from the west so would be on the east bound side of 3. I have green parking this year. Came in the other night the way I used to head to K. Off route 3 then past k on my right then split l and j and just parked in G. I was late and knew I'd be leaving early so wasn't concerned about traffic (plus I figured attendance would be light)

For next time, should I go the same way but cut right towards E? Or will an attendant force me to G coming in that way? Would it be better to head the other way off 3 (I think it is left, ignoring the "all permits" sign and heading towards the orange lots which are close to e)? Or is there a better way? I could technically come up the turnpike north as another option. Lastly any ideas how quickly e fills up? I ideally like to tailgate but have been maybe 50-50 last few years and am tending to arrive later as home responsibilities continue to grow

Any advice greatly appreciated!

http://prod.static.jets.clubs.nfl.co...g-site-map.pdf

Undrafted Free Agent
    I always like to enter off paterson plank-cant speak to how fast they will up as I always get there very early-green lots def dont fill up as fast as outside lots but you may get stuck waiting in line to enter if you wait too late

Veteran
    Thank you. You take Patterson Plank north of the stadium effectively driving over/almost past it then take 120 down to the orange lots (23, 26, 29, etc)?

So that would be one option to get to the greens over there like e?