Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: From then to now.....

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    When i first signed up on this board with thebigragu as a serious profile to go with, it was because of letsgojets and his absolute love for chad pennington. It was the first time i was actually going to be myself (including real life). At that time I was on top of the world had alot of money a great wife( I thought) and a son, money ruled my whole life it made me in charge of everything around me and gave me and my family total security no matter how i achieved it. Life was good and for a kid from the street i though i finally made it.
    I was done with the back and forth to county and court and prison, I had lawyers now and i had invested my money wisely in legitimate businesses in Florida and was just cruising along drunk or high most of the time, playing golf buying cars buying a house playing life, because in actuality i had no idea how any of this **** worked ,society and families and work and kids, so i just threw money at it, that's all i did, and i still loved my jets because its the only thing i ever had good if you can call it that from my childhood.

So i became a pretty regular poster here and shot the **** talked about the jets got in on some of the arguments, Started alot of arguments made e friends made e enemies. Then the bottom came out Two of my associates were brought down in a combined dea fbi sting. The two worst agencies that can come after anyone. that was The bret favre year i believe and I was so happy about that but at the same time paranoid. Around that same time one of the guys threw out my name which involved alot of other peoples names which made my life a living hell. At this point it put all eyes on me, I had always played the game well learned it from old timers and kept a job worked that job and had an accountant to handle the taxes and the show me the money aspects the feds and irs look for. Anyhow my life got bad i couldn't make a buck as the heat was on me and no one would even come close to any type of business dealings, so all i had left was my businesses that would never be able to keep me and my wife in the place or in the style SHE was accustomed to.

The money was gone soon after so was she and my son, I got out on bail and awaited trial. That ushered in my attack on all People of jewish faith because her her family and her lawyers stripped me bare. I always kept emergency money along with what was ever in the accounts she took it all and said you have a problem with it me and my mother go to the cops, it was one grave i knew i could never dig so i had to let it go. Sanchez becomes the Qb and i could care less but it gives me something to look at something to enjoy and with the year this is going to be these ****s better not even think of going to the superbowl. There would be no way in hell i could even enjoy it let alone celebrate it, my posting is drunken rage most of the time as my disease has taken over.

The ass holes are playing lights out in the playoffs of course, and the only thing i got left is a small tv a couch and a laptop my friend gave me and im looking around at an apartment i bought for my little sister for when she came home from college near the beach, drunk and thinking ill never resurrect from this im going to go out like i came in like my father, broke and dead by 37. We win the wildcard and i couldnt be happier..now i want them to win it all take out the chargers and finish it..didn't happen. Next year was the same with the jets and me in and out of court and finally i beat it get a year and a day probation and fines that will assure anything i ever made will be taken as i guess some say it should be. Im in and out of salvation armys detox's halfway houses trying to quit , no matter what i try i cant stop, i been drinking since 14 my body just seems to not accept life without alcohol

Pretty much stop posting at this point as i cant really, i leave the wc of Florida and go over to the east coast to go in on a few pizza places with old friends from the neighborhood trying to thank me, help me out for not singing in court those last 2 years. Work my ass off stay out of trouble but im already dead and i know it ,I sleep with a bottle by my bed i cant even move unless i take a drink, and that's been the last 3 years now up to that point. Finally my liver shuts down i die in an ambulance go into a coma and wake up few days later. No insurance in Florida no bed no money no bed my last 80g is gone, my grandfather gets me to ny so i can die home.

Lay in the basement in a room i haven't been in since i was a kid and use a phone to lurk the board and see whats going on for a few weeks back n forth to mt sanai and in mt sanai when i can catch a signal. Doctors tell me i got a month at he very most as the lungs will just keep collapsing at this point and the portal hypertension is going to make me bleed out anyday. God gets involved the doctors are shocked maybe just maybe a living donor partial will work but they seriously doubt it give me no chance of surviving the surgery and even worse after the surgery if i do make it through. pops comes up with the rest of the cash payment suddenly surgery seems like it might be just the ticket...

Come back to JI a little more humbled after finding God and him giving me a second chance. Hope that everyone will notice im not the same ******* and will also give me a chance. Rebound in business *Totally Legitimate) bang alot of chicks, stay in good shape, find an angel, i marry her, get custody of my son my new wife gets pregnant we lose it, i make a good living she makes a better one, she gets pregnant again, Use jets insider as my recovery program throughout these last 2 and a half years annoying the fuk out of green, geno sucks vick is a dog killer....Jets insider going off the air.....

For anyone who took the time to read it and even those that didnt. I make it a point to say thank you to everyone who helped me in any way during my crazy life. And even though i dont know you guys face to face there were times there you kept me from eating a ****ing bullet and other people, and I thank each and everyone of you btches. cya on the other side i went emo and i dont give a fuk
    Last edited by escamoter2; 09-15-2014 at 11:49 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    [/QUOTE]

I usually enjoy you..this changes things

All Pro
    I usually enjoy you..this changes things[/QUOTE]

This is the Hampur so I had to act accordingly. But, I am sincerely happy for you.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post

This is the Hampur so I had to act accordingly. But, I am sincerely happy for you.
    Oh you can say it, Ragu usedtobeadick.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Oh you can say it, Ragu usedtobeadick.
    Ah a late night drive by hate post Fu too u french fried faggot....might have been the hardest I laughed on this board no offense. That and ground beef and 3s response.

I know why though too the strip definitely helps u be a dik I been there since last night
    Last edited by thebigragu; 09-16-2014 at 03:04 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Ah a late night drive by hate post Fu too u french fried faggot....might have been the hardest I laughed on this board no offense. That and ground beef and 3s response.

I know why though too the strip definitely helps u be a dik I been there since last night
    Wasn't a hate post. I prefer the new Ragu tbh.

Hall Of Fame
    Wasn't a hate post. I prefer the new Ragu tbh.
    I was joking it's what you said to.ham in the hey fatboy thread. Geezus everyone is so touchy lately. This hampur union might be awkward. Everyone's hands in their pockets looking down kicking imaginary pebbles.

Found it
    3 AM drive-by hate-post. Can't imagine how difficult it must have been to keep all that bottled up for all these years.

You are the worst thing that ever happened to this board, bar none. And that’s saying a lot.

Hall Of Fame
    I was joking it's what you said to.ham in the hey fatboy thread. Geezus everyone is so touchy lately. This hampur union might be awkward. Everyone's hands in their pockets looking down kicking imaginary pebbles.

Found it
    3 AM drive-by hate-post. Can't imagine how difficult it must have been to keep all that bottled up for all these years.

You are the worst thing that ever happened to this board, bar none. And that’s saying a lot.

Whoa...flew completely over my head. That thread was f-cked up. I did really laugh when he called me that.

The reunion will be fine. I’m sure handshakes will be bizarre (still don’t know the appropriate protocole) then after a beer or 2 things will loosen up after we give Southside an atomic wedgie.

Hall Of Fame
    Whoa...flew completely over my head. That thread was f-cked up. I did really laugh when he called me that.

The reunion will be fine. I’m sure handshakes will be bizarre (still don’t know the appropriate protocole) then after a beer or 2 things will loosen up after we give Southside an atomic wedgie.
    We pull a loss like that one in green bay I might beat Southside like a rented mule. Im going to.bed if your up in France good God I have no life anymore in bed next to a hot wife typing in the hampur. Someone bring a gun and shoot me

Hall Of Fame
    We pull a loss like that one in green bay I might beat Southside like a rented mule. Im going to.bed if your up in France good God I have no life anymore in bed next to a hot wife typing in the hampur. Someone bring a gun and shoot me
    Dickslap.

All Pro
    Frenchy and Rags - get a room.

Moderator VIP Visionary

Found it

You guys remember the part in "RANSOM", when Mel's kid pisses the floor?

All Pro
    Bumping the classics!

Hall Of Fame
    Started the new hampur *****es. Dammit i should have waited to post this thread. Perfect ending ..out