Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tom Brady Pouting for Gisele's Attention

Tom Brady Pouting for Gisele's Attention

http://nesn.com/2014/09/tom-brady-ad...les-attention/

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady might not be the best guy to go to for marriage advice, but his methods apparently work. The 37-year-old revealed in an interview with Man of the World magazine that he’ll resort to childish ways to get his supermodel wife Gisele Bundchen to notice him while at home. “I like attention from her, so when I’m not getting it, I let her know in immature ways, like a young, immature child would,” Brady said in the interview, via the New York Post. While those juvenile tactics used to work like a charm for Brady, he admitted that he’s going to have to come up with new ways to get attention from Gisele, who recently signed a multiyear contract with Under Armour, as she’s figured out what he’s doing with every fit he throws. “You throw fits…you pout and you whine until you get what you want,” Brady continued. “She’s on to me…So now I have to learn new tricks.” Who knew the secret to getting attention from a supermodel would be so … simple?

What an ass!
    Last edited by JetsFanatic; 09-06-2014 at 09:02 AM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    You love Tom Brady.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    You love Tom Brady.
    You being a New England fan, you must feel embarrassment for your QB.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    You being a New England fan, you must feel embarrassment for your QB.
    You're ghey for Tom! admit it.

Post this at the scout.

One good hit. Just one good hit could end his career. Not that I would ever want a player hurt. Something simple like a broken finger on his throwing hand that somehow ends his career. Come on guys - he's a statue. One Calvin Pryor hit!

Veteran
    Oh, he throws fits at home as well???

Don't kid yourself Tom, your a baby, don't blame your childish behaviors on simple planned tactics, this is you, as you are on the field and off. We have all seen your childish behavior all to often. It warms my heart so much to know that what you see on the field is him in his personal life, because what you see on the field is truly disgusting and immature. There is no way this broad stays with him when he retires, she is absorbing every once of him while she can. She can make her own way, but no doubt she has doubled her earnings because of him. What a looser, cheater and baby.

All League

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady might not be the best guy to go to for marriage advice, but his methods apparently work. The 37-year-old revealed in an interview with Man of the World magazine that he’ll resort to childish ways to get his supermodel wife Gisele Bundchen to notice him while at home. “I like attention from her, so when I’m not getting it, I let her know in immature ways, like a young, immature child would,” Brady said in the interview, via the New York Post. While those juvenile tactics used to work like a charm for Brady, he admitted that he’s going to have to come up with new ways to get attention from Gisele, who recently signed a multiyear contract with Under Armour, as she’s figured out what he’s doing with every fit he throws. “You throw fits…you pout and you whine until you get what you want,” Brady continued. “She’s on to me…So now I have to learn new tricks.” Who knew the secret to getting attention from a supermodel would be so … simple?

What an ass!
    It works with refs too.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by leftturn3 View Post
    Oh, he throws fits at home as well???

Don't kid yourself Tom, your a baby, don't blame your childish behaviors on simple planned tactics, this is you, as you are on the field and off. We have all seen your childish behavior all to often. It warms my heart so much to know that what you see on the field is him in his personal life, because what you see on the field is truly disgusting and immature. There is no way this broad stays with him when he retires, she is absorbing every once of him while she can. She can make her own way, but no doubt she has doubled her earnings because of him. What a looser, cheater and baby.
    Awwwwww....you love Tommy too!!

#1 p*ssy whipped player in the NFL.
    Hate to say it but Decker is #2.

Rookie
    ...and why would he tell someone this? I'm sure that'll be well-received from Giselle. He admits to the whole world that he manipulates her.

Make the sofa nice and comfortable for awhile, Tommy boy.

All League
    what happened to "if your wife won't give you attention then you go out and find a woman that will?"

I really don't get the obsession with her or any "super" model. They are tall and sickly thin with no boobs or ass to speak of. Yes most of them have a very pretty face but only after a pound of make up is added.

Honestly I don't know any guy drooling over her. Im not saying I would kick her out of bed but lets all stop pretending that she is super hot just because she is a super model.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunk Old Joe View Post
    ...and why would he tell someone this? I'm sure that'll be well-received from Giselle. He admits to the whole world that he manipulates her.

Make the sofa nice and comfortable for awhile, Tommy boy.
    Grown mature men and women don't act this way!!!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    The guy is a great QB...but Jesus Christ.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    The guy is a great QB...but Jesus Christ.
    The one thing Sanchez could have done to immortalize his time with the Jets would have been to get caught by TMZ banging Giselle. He couldn't even do that right.

All Pro

What an ass!
    I wish Tammy would just admit that she has a vagina and get it over with!

Rookie
    I'd pout and whine to get a piece of that p*ussy at home all day. However you act with your wife at home doesn't make you less of a man.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Grown mature men and women don't act this way!!!
    Although in Kelly's case you can be both..

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Mai Shu View Post
    I'd pout and whine to get a piece of that p*ussy at home all day. However you act with your wife at home doesn't make you less of a man.
    STFU!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    #1 p*ssy whipped player in the NFL.
    Hate to say it but Decker is #2.
    If I had either of those dames, they could whip me however which way they wanted...

Banned
    lol @ these threads from a sad and bitter fan base