Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: next up.. Rodgers, Cutler, Statford, River, Manning, Brady ... 1-6 here we come

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,603

    next up.. Rodgers, Cutler, Statford, River, Manning, Brady ... 1-6 here we come

    it's going to be a long season

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    28,110
    I'm starting to hope that a lot of people around here actually don't make the move over to Scout

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,161
    Rodgers looked shaky in game 1.

    Brady just lost to the Dolphins & Cutler looks bad vs. the Bills

    We always make Rivers our b*tch.

    Stop d*ckriding.
    Last edited by DowNY; 09-07-2014 at 09:27 PM.

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,526
    Yeah which one of these teams look great so far?

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,686
    Green Bay 0-1
    Chicago 0-1 (against Buffalo)
    Pats 0-1

    You never know.

  6. #6
    Mods, please put this thrad in its proper place -- the dump!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    256

    next up.. Rodgers, Cutler, Statford, River, Manning, Brady ... 1-6 here we come

    If we keep it close with good running game and defense and tone the penalties down, we have a legit shot to go at least. .500 during this stretch. All of these squads looks beatable. Peyton is the only guy that really scares me. He's a machine and completely in a league of his own.

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    4,675
    Brady looks Terrible. I see why they drafted a QB in rd. 2, his accuracy down field was getting worse the last few years, now it's atrocious. He's very much Chad Pennington at this stage of his career. He can't drive the ball down the field any more. One dimensional QB, and won't be able to beat better defenses.

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1,907
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    I'm starting to hope that a lot of people around here actually don't make the move over to Scout
    I'm with you. Some are complete idiots!!

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
    If we keep it close with good running game and defense and tone the penalties down, we have a legit shot to go at least. .500 during this stretch. All of these squads looks beatable. Peyton is the only guy that really scares me. He's a machine and completely in a league of his own.
    Last game I saw of Peyton doesn't scare me at all.

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    4,164
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Mods, please put this thrad in its proper place -- the dump!
    ship it to JN

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    7,007
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSackExchange View Post
    it's going to be a long season
    notsureifserious.jpg

    But if yes, worse than SOJF.

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    8,514
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSackExchange View Post
    it's going to be a long season
    Didn't everyone of those teams that's played just lose?

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    8,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterxman View Post
    Brady looks Terrible. I see why they drafted a QB in rd. 2, his accuracy down field was getting worse the last few years, now it's atrocious. He's very much Chad Pennington at this stage of his career. He can't drive the ball down the field any more. One dimensional QB, and won't be able to beat better defenses.
    Brady needs good quick slot receivers, including TEs to run multi level crossing routes, and picks.
    He's very smart pre snap, and quick at diagnosing plays so he needs guys to get open quickly.
    BB the GM doesn't seem to know anything about that, or he wants to get rid of him, so he's trying to make him look bad.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us