Thread: Thursday Oct 16th (New England) we will be 1-5

Rookie

Thursday Oct 16th (New England) we will be 1-5

...and still trying for our 2nd win. I can almost guarantee it.

This team is an undisciplined joke of a squad.

Fortunately, NE doesn't look that great either.

Need a win or two out of the next 3 (impossible) games or the season will be starting to slip away.

DC

All League
    Right now opposing QBs have to be salivating at the opportunity to tear apart this secondary.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    Right now opposing QBs have to be salivating at the opportunity to tear apart this secondary.
    You mean just like last night?? We read and heard all week long, all season long, and Rex continues to make you clowns look stupid!

All Pro

Thursday Oct 16th (New England) we will be 1-5

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    You mean just like last night?? We read and heard all week long, all season long, and Rex continues to make you clowns look stupid!

your an idiot .. Jeffrey and Marshall were both less than 50% and Jeffrey still gashed us.
    Last edited by Dunnie; 09-23-2014 at 06:40 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    your an idiot .. Jeffrey and Marshall were not less than 50% and Jeffrey still gashed us.
    **** off, the same two players gashed a SF defense last week, and we are playing with a safety and our #4 CB at the starting spots!!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    **** off, the same two players gashed a SF defense last week, and we are playing with a safety and our #4 CB at the starting spots!!
    this post illustrates your iq level perfectly.

All Pro
    I'm not really sure how the Jets looked "undisciplined" last night,

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by dcronin View Post
    ...and still trying for our 2nd win. I can almost guarantee it.

This team is an undisciplined joke of a squad.

Fortunately, NE doesn't look that great either.

Need a win or two out of the next 3 (impossible) games or the season will be starting to slip away.

DC
    And we'll be 1-6 after the NE game. We are simply not good enough to beat NE. We are not good enough to beat top 10 offenses. Our defense is unable to defend them. They get lit up through the air. NE is actually not a great team anymore, but they are better any old day of the week than the Jets.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    And we'll be 1-6 after the NE game. We are simply not good enough to beat NE. We are not good enough to beat top 10 offenses. Our defense is unable to defend them. They get lit up through the air. NE is actually not a great team anymore, but they are better any old day of the week than the Jets.
    I don't think it's that bad - I think we can hang with the next few teams - Denver may be a blowout, but I bet the next few including NE will be close games. If Geno can cut down on the picks and we don't fumble any punts we will have a chance to win. Schedule eases up at the end too, but I do agree we need to win against at least 1 of Det, SD, or NE to have any chance.