Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Brown, Furgeson Update

JetsInsider.com Legend

Michael Brown, Furgeson Update

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/22...t-close-range/

Be prepared for no indictment folks.

And all the violence that might engender.

Because from the evidence it looks more and more like this shooting was justified.

All Pro
    Free TVs for EVERYONE!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/22...t-close-range/

Be prepared for no indictment folks.

And all the violence that might engender.

Because from the evidence it looks more and more like this shooting was justified.
    since 2009, "facts" have become very bothersome. I know you know this. you are a modern day Don Quixote in a kilt dude.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1592386/mic...ting-t-shirts/

"Michael Brown’s mom may face felony armed robbery charges. Lesley McSpadden is accused of enlisting a group of people to “beat” another group of people who were selling Mike Brown T-shirts in Ferguson. One T-shirt seller was allegedly beaten so badly that hospitalization was required, and another seller was allegedly beaten with a pipe.

Lesley McSpadden and a group of about 30 people allegedly drove up to a group of Mike Brown T-shirt vendors and “rushed” them. One of the Ferguson Michael Brown shooting beating victims was reportedly the teenager’s grandmother and McSpadden’s former mother-in-law, Pearlie Gordon.
    Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1592386/michael-browns-mom-accused-of-beating-grandma-over-ferguson-shooting-t-shirts/#b7t27QdspMpu70PZ.99"
    Last edited by BX Jet Fan; 11-07-2014 at 11:17 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    ah, racial arsonists: so many now, they can hardly make a decent buck! I guess the sammich that was really a gun didn't work out, huh?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    You know how those people are.

All Pro
    Wheres the posters now, that had the cop fast tracked to a guilty verdict and the chair?

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/th...in-Ferguson-MO

Wonder if crow is on the menu....
    Last edited by Brooklyn Jet; 11-11-2014 at 03:30 PM.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Now for some good news... Gun sales are up!

All Pro
    Al Sharpton said today that the rioters "do not represent the spirit in Michael Brown."

Ooo, I bet they do.
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 11-25-2014 at 07:14 PM.

All League
    It's more likely than not, Brown brought this upon himself. But there is a valid point being made by those who insist human life is valued less in communities of color. You don't see this in other neighborhoods

Hall Of Fame
    Tragic what happened to that child. But I am not sure what the police could have done. Of course the optics are bad b.c it was a child but a child can fire a weapon.

Nobody in law enforcement is hunting people of color. Poorer neighborhoods have higher crime. Higher crime brings more police presence. More police presence means more opportunity for mistakes to happen. What we need to do is teach kids how to interact with law enforcement and other authority figures in school. When a cop says show me your hands, you show your hands.

All League
    A grown man, in a park, on a call for a kid with a possible phony weapon, could've used his brain. Once you pull up on that kid, you don't shoot first. Period. He is a 12 year old , who is the size of a 12 year old. I'm sure if it was this cops kid, he would've had the same opinion as you. Shoot the boy dead, the only option.

You can teach all you want to Kids. They will still make mistakes. If you don't know that, you don't know the first thing about kids. A so called trained officer, is held to a much higher standard. Unless, of course, he is shooting a future thug

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    A grown man, in a park, on a call for a kid with a possible phony weapon, could've used his brain. Once you pull up on that kid, you don't shoot first. Period. He is a 12 year old , who is the size of a 12 year old. I'm sure if it was this cops kid, he would've had the same opinion as you. Shoot the boy dead, the only option.

You can teach all you want to Kids. They will still make mistakes. If you don't know that, you don't know the first thing about kids. A so called trained officer, is held to a much higher standard. Unless, of course, he is shooting a future thug
    Im afraid you are misinformed. According to the police they told the child to show them his hands but he instead reached for the gun. You can choose to believe or not believe that but I can't go on the basis that the police lie 100% of the time. I know that notion has become fashionable, particularly amongst minorities but I have seen the good law enforcement does too many times to subscribe.

And what role do the parents play in this? Letting a twelve year old boy play alone with a bb gun in a public setting. A bb gun that had the orange cap removed that would have made it obvious to notice that it was fake.

It was a tragedy but this is not a case of cops shooting from the hip. The cops have a right to go home after work too. As sad and sick as it sounds a 12 year old is capable of homicide.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 11-27-2014 at 07:13 AM.

All League

The boy is executed almost at once. Look at the size of him. Complete incompetent piece of ****. The same police rep in the video was calling the kid a man in an earlier video . A reporter had to correct his stupid ass. " you mean boy!"

All League
    At least he got home that night

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Im afraid you are misinformed. According to the police they told the child to show them his hands but he instead reached for the gun. You can choose to believe or not believe that but I can't go on the basis that the police lie 100% of the time. I know that notion has become fashionable, particularly amongst minorities but I have seen the good law enforcement does too many times to subscribe.

And what role do the parents play in this? Letting a twelve year old boy play alone with a bb gun in a public setting. A bb gun that had the orange cap removed that would have made it obvious to notice that it was fake.

It was a tragedy but this is not a case of cops shooting from the hip. The cops have a right to go home after work too. As sad and sick as it sounds a 12 year old is capable of homicide.
    I'm not sure what people want cops to do when someone aims a gun at them.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    I'm not sure what people want cops to do when someone aims a gun at them.
    They want them to be like the cops are in the movies. Use one bullet and shoot the gun out of the bad guys hand.

Hall Of Fame
    The boy is executed almost at once. Look at the size of him. Complete incompetent piece of ****. The same police rep in the video was calling the kid a man in an earlier video . A reporter had to correct his stupid ass. " you mean boy!"
    It only takes a split second to fire a gun. Cop could have died just as quickly.

Man or boy is irrelevant. Only serves to stir up emotions. The only thing that matters is if the person with the weapon is capable of using the weapon. And in this situation the answer is yes.

I blame the parents. But it is much easier to point fingers and say they don't value black/brown lives and law enforcement hunt young men of color. That is what sells newspapers and commercial space on CNN.

JetsInsider.com Legend

What do you mean look at the size of him?

Since when do you have to be the Hulk to pull a trigger?

All League