Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White House fence jumper- Do You Believe Unrelated To Shooting At Canadian Parliament

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Definitely RV.
    He used to actually be slightly funny...No?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by RamseysWreckers71 View Post
    Your Murican comment... Evidence of a lower life form...

Ban this prk again.. somebody...
    If anything you're more of a candidate to get banned before anyone else.
    The rep system is there to let everyone know who the terrible posters there...if you have a problem with it, take your 300 insult-laden posts elsewhere.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    He used to actually be slightly funny...No?
    Agreed.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    If anything you're more of a candidate to get banned before anyone else.
    The rep system is there to let everyone know who the terrible posters there...if you have a problem with it, take your 300 insult-laden posts elsewhere.
    Tell you what chief... Why don't you gather them up and send them to the Sooth... I doubt you'll find five... Not my M.O.

I hate dooshs like you that have no room for other's viewpoints and that decide to gang-up on folks you disagree with. In this case, I simply posted a topic you two thumbsuckers decided should be posted elsewhere...

So FFK2 decides to respond not with a hey bud wrong place... But post something about Dildoes..

All League

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Tell you what chief... Why don't you gather them up and send them to the Sooth... I doubt you'll find five... Not my M.O.

I hate dooshs like you that have no room for other's viewpoints and that decide to gang-up on folks you disagree with. In this case, I simply posted a topic you two thumbsuckers decided should be posted elsewhere...

So FFK2 decides to respond not with a hey bud wrong place... But post something about Dildoes..
    I haven't witnessed this sort of manic dooshbaggery since BradySmugglesPickles.

Go away for a while.

-

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Vick? Is that you?
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Definitely RV.

No...RV was intelligent.

Clearly a political forum topic, no? It would have been moved anyway.
    With all of your insults you like to throw around you'll probably fit right in over there.

Go ahead and PM Sooth and get me banned...I'm sure he has plenty of time to value the opinion of someone who just walked in 14 months ago, averages less than a post per day, and has blatant disregard or respect for other posters.