Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Help us put up a billboard!

Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVA_Jets View Post
    The point is not for couple of people to buy the billboard. The point is to send a message to Woody that a large group of Jets fans all chipped in and did it together. If we don't raise enough money, we will donate whatever we do raise to a charity that is voted on by the donors in the name of the cause. As long as our message is heard - that is all I care about.
    Enough already with this "hear our message" bull****. This is the same **** they write in the papers - ALL OF THEM - EVERY SINGLE DAY. They want Idzik fired. They want Rex fired. They want Woody gone. How the hell do you think Woody could miss that? Woody reads this **** the entire day like the rest of us. Stop acting like he's secretly sitting in some sort of underground nuclear bunker and doesn't know what's going on outside. Here's an idea: send me all the money you collected, add in your own donation (at least 5 times of the average donation considering how important this is to you) and you don't have to go through all the hassle of getting this done. I'll take over for you.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    Enough already with this "hear our message" bull****. This is the same **** they write in the papers - ALL OF THEM - EVERY SINGLE DAY. They want Idzik fired. They want Rex fired. They want Woody gone. How the hell do you think Woody could miss that? Woody reads this **** the entire day like the rest of us. Stop acting like he's secretly sitting in some sort of underground nuclear bunker and doesn't know what's going on outside. Here's an idea: send me all the money you collected, add in your own donation (at least 5 times of the average donation considering how important this is to you) and you don't have to go through all the hassle of getting this done. I'll take over for you.
    Big difference hearing it from the media and not the fans. I dont doubt he hears it. I just don't think he is listening.

If you want it to go away - stop responding and bumping it back to the top of the forum. You are our best friend and your own worst enemy. Show some self control.

Hall Of Fame
    Big difference hearing it from the media and not the fans. I dont doubt he hears it. I just don't think he is listening.

If you want it to go away - stop responding and bumping it back to the top of the forum. You are our best friend and your own worst enemy. Show some self control.
    Well it appears that this 10k billboard three card monte scam is not off to a rollicking start...apparently so transparent that Jet fans see right through it and LOL at it

Maybe you and your battery of high powered CEOs and other suits will still be able to achieve your secondary goal.. .interviews and TV appearances with media buffoons and jackels the like of Manish, Myers, Cimini and Francesa...you might make as big a splash as that famous old clown who unfurled his "NO PSLs" banner at the old Giant dump in its last season of existence
    Last edited by sg3; 10-30-2014 at 05:32 AM.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Well it appears that this 10k billboard three card monte scam is not off to a rollicking start...apparently so transparent that Jet fans see right through it and LOL at it

Maybe you and your battery of high powered CEOs and other suits will still be able to achieve your secondary goal.. .interviews and TV appearances with media buffoons and jackels the like of Manish, Myers, Cimini and Francesa...you might make as big a splash as that famous old clown who unfurled his "NO PSLs" banner at the old Giant dump in its last season of existence
    Considering we are 2 days in - I would say it is off to a great start.

Thanks for the support. We appreciate the feedback.

All Pro
    And a billboard is going to change his mind??

You don't think he hears the boos and the jeers of those 70 thousand or so fans at every home game?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
    And a billboard is going to change his mind??

You don't think he hears the boos and the jeers of those 70 thousand or so fans at every home game?
    Common James..this is not about a billboard..

It's about getting that 15 minutes of fame, media interviews and being able to spend the 300 bucks raised on hot dogs and beer at the Steelers game.

If it was about a billboard, he and his other Richie Rich pals would have already had one up and on display by Tuesday

Practice Squad
    Common James..this is not about a billboard..

It's about getting that 15 minutes of fame, media interviews and being able to spend the 300 bucks raised on hot dogs and beer at the Steelers game.

If it was about a billboard, he and his other Richie Rich pals would have already had one up and on display by Tuesday
    No rich people here. Never claimed to be rich. Just a passionate fan with an opinion. No different than you except I am trying to actually do something - whereas you just aimlessly post on a message board. This forum feels like a collection of Jets employees and Idzik's cousins. Read the below link for a more accurate representation of most Jets fans feelings on the issue.

http://forums.theganggreen.com/threa...llboard.82414/

Hall Of Fame
    No rich people here. Never claimed to be rich. Just a passionate fan with an opinion. No different than you except I am trying to actually do something - whereas you just aimlessly post on a message board. This forum feels like a collection of Jets employees and Idzik's cousins. Read the below link for a more accurate representation of most Jets fans feelings on the issue.

http://forums.theganggreen.com/threa...llboard.82414/
    Any other Jet message boards you'd like to promote at JI??

This is your second. Who knows, maybe it will be like Baseball for you

Practice Squad
    Any other Jet message boards you'd like to promote at JI??

This is your second. Who knows, maybe it will be like Baseball for you
    Nope... I am done here as I believe I have made my point. You can now either stop responding and let the thread die... Or do us a favor and respond so you can keep it alive. We appreciate the support either way.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Woody Johnson will only notice two things. Unsold tickets/PSLs and no-shows.

Third possible exception being the 9th Steelers home game that will be generously hosted at MetLife Stadium on November 9th.

That all amplified by the shark tank media really should do all the work for us. No need for a billboard or t-shirts.

Nope... I am done here as I believe I have made my point. You can now either stop responding and let the thread die... Or do us a favor and respond so you can keep it alive. We appreciate the support either way.
    Who is "we"? You and the other 2-3 retards that will never see their money or the billboard you promised to put up? Go take your scam somewhere else you fraud.

You put this billboard up no GM will want to come to the Jets. Forget ever getting a GM like Bill Polian because who would take a risk to be publicly embarrassed by the fan base. Want Idzik gone refuse to pay for your seats if you do that Woody will get the message. Doing this just makes the fan base look stupid.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    You forgot about the third option.

Move it to the dump and let it rot.