Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It will be snowing .... rain to heavy snow saturday.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsta View Post
    It's happening 100%. No doubt about it ... no iff and or but.
    There is no storm tracking that is 100% for 48 hours, especially not for 96 hours. 100% is ridiculous. Most reports that far out say that maybe, MAYBE, there will be up to 2" in and around NY. Almost everything out that far shows a little snow in the Albany area, and maybe in New Hamshire.

You did this last year when snowstorms in Jan were predicted, just because you love snowstorms and hope they happen, doesn't mean they will.

Veteran
    If the garbage Jets are not enough to sway me to another team, these stupid threads will be.

Practice Squad
    It's happening 100%. No doubt about it ... no iff and or but.
    Considering the current state of the team, am I the only one who finds good ol Cookie's ramblings a bit of a refreshing distraction?

Veteran
    You're the Geno Smith of weather predictions

All Pro
    This is good news for the Pats!

Is Florida still waiting for the Hurricane you forecasted?

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    Is Florida still waiting for the Hurricane you forecasted?
    It hit Bermuda.

It hit Bermuda.
    That's a long way from Florida.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=CookieMonsta;5377642]
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Dear Cookie moron

Weather Channel shows lows for Sat and Sunday in DC, NY and Boston ranging from 34 to 40. Please explain how your 6-10 inches of snow will stick anywhere.

Also please explain the 6-10 inches of empty space between your ears

Accumalations nw ie from essesx into warren into westchester will range 6 - 10. Closer to the city the warm pavement... will prohibit sig accumalationss. I don't give a **** about thee wc.
    I can understand why what with their being generally fairly accurate and you being virtually always hopelessly wrong

Thanks for the usual "Run For Your Lives!!!" alarmism though. It lets us know that this will be a good weekend for outdoor sports and gatherings

Weather briefing next 5 days. 60s - 70s into Tomorrow..... late evening a front passes through. Temps will overnight upper 30s. Thurs - Friday low - mid 50s and upper 30s low. Saturday low 40s going to mid 30s with heavy snow evening and overnight.

Hall Of Fame
    Cookie does not know what "spell check" is.

Unless he's typing his posts using his nose.
    Last edited by Vin; 10-28-2014 at 06:27 PM.

http://www.tropicaltidbits.com/analy...0_vort_us.html
    18z nam coming textbook 500 mb or mid levels for a noreaster to form. A northern jet captures the southern disturbance a closed low begins to form in the se. The initial low in the Appacations would transfer off OBX and come up the coast. This joins the Ecmwf and GGem.
    +1

Charter JI Member
    if my weather app gave me a cookie every time it was right that would be awesome...at JI we will provide cookies in the crapper

oh yeah, tell someone to suck your left nut again here you will be playing with your right one elsehere

All League
    [QUOTE=sg3;5377672]

I can understand why what with their being generally fairly accurate and you being virtually always hopelessly wrong

Thanks for the usual "Run For Your Lives!!!" alarmism though. It lets us know that this will be a good weekend for outdoor sports and gatherings
    cookie is actually not bad. he's able to spot potential warnings a few days before on several occations. several times we end up with extra milk and eggs but other times it's a lifesaver wtih small kids. the walk across the street to the grocery store can be very dangerous in bad weather.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    if my weather app gave me a cookie every time it was right that would be awesome...at JI we will provide cookies in the crapper

oh yeah, tell someone to suck your left nut again here you will be playing with your right one elsehere
    I doubt he even read this.

All League
    Coookie M dials it up a notch when the weather hits the fan. He's the guy that when it starts to thunder and downpour at the BBQ he's standing middle of the yard checking out cloud types/patterns/feeders while everyone else is packing it in. He's breaking it down. He is the John Gruden of Weather play by play.

http://www.tropicaltidbits.com/analy...0_vort_us.html
    18z nam coming textbook 500 mb or mid levels for a noreaster to form. A northern jet captures the southern disturbance a closed low begins to form in the se. The initial low in the Appacations would transfer off OBX and come up the coast. This joins the Ecmwf and GGem.
    I am laughing so hard while typing that I wet my pants...LOL.

"in the Appacations"?...WTF?... The Appalachians?...Cookie?

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Cookie does not know what "spell check" is.

Unless he's typing his posts using his nose.
    LOL...

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post

Noooo we need cookie's reports, he was being attacked, he should be allowed to defend himself!