Thread: 2014-2015 New York Knicks Thread

All Pro

2014-2015 New York Knicks Thread

Opening night at the Garden tonight, Chicago is in town. Looking forward to seeing the new look Knicks. I have some optimism this season, I could see them a little over .500 and a low seeded playoff team.

Knicks are going to be an absolute disaster, based on what I see here tonight.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by David Lo Pan View Post
    Jump to conclusions quickly?

Here's a clue...they will lose to the LeeeBrons tonight too

My guess....the Bulls and Cavs are not a complete enough sample of NBA opponents for any Knick fan to jump off a bridge in despair quite yet

Hall Of Fame
    How is it looking to you NOW, Kreskin....after the Knicks went to Cleveland and pretty much outplayed the LeeeBrons for most of the game winŮing 95-90 to spoil the home opener of the Crowned by ALL the experts 2014-15 Champion Cavs?

Still an "absolute disaster"??

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Melo looks lost

JetsInsider.com Legend
    LOL

Continually lost

The Knicks should've just let the guy walk.

He's a scorer...and that's it.

"I've bought into the triangle 100%"

Lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

Continually lost

The Knicks should've just let the guy walk.

He's a scorer...and that's it.

"I've bought into the triangle 100%"

Lolz
    Even though I'm a Nets fan I love Melo, but he's a very tough player to build around. You'd need a team like the Iverson 76ers finals team to win with him. That's why I was kind of hoping he'd go to the Bulls where he could just focus on scoring and they'd still be a top defensive team. I don't blame him for taking the money though. A lot of players would.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Nosebleed View Post
    Even though I'm a Nets fan I love Melo, but he's a very tough player to build around. You'd need a team like the Iverson 76ers finals team to win with him. That's why I was kind of hoping he'd go to the Bulls where he could just focus on scoring and they'd still be a top defensive team. I don't blame him for taking the money though. A lot of players would.
    How's it going with that super duper championship winning triangle of Pierce, Garnett and Kidd for Jersey,?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    How's it going with that super duper championship winning triangle of Pierce, Garnett and Kidd for Jersey,?
    What the **** is wrong with you?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    What the **** is wrong with you?
    Nothing...just think a Jersey Net fan should spend less time blubbering about New York's NBA teams problem and more time on those closer to home

Nothing...just think a Jersey Net fan should spend less time blubbering about New York's NBA teams problem and more time on those closer to home
    Because I'm a Nets fan I can't have an opinion on the Knicks? They're a local team so I see them play all the time, and I have tons of friends who are Knick fans. No reason to be a dick. GFY

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Nosebleed View Post
    Because I'm a Nets fan I can't have an opinion on the Knicks? They're a local team so I see them play all the time, and I have tons of friends who are Knick fans. No reason to be a dick. GFY
    Don't listen to his nonsense. You offered a totally fair and unbiased opinion. Welcome to the thread, and I enjoy your observations in the Devils thread.

Don't listen to his nonsense. You offered a totally fair and unbiased opinion. Welcome to the thread, and I enjoy your observations in the Devils thread.
    Thanks haha. I will def be ignoring him.

Thanks haha. I will def be ignoring him.

Knicks are awful. Absolutely awful.

The problem with this team is that there is a) ZERO offensive talent besides Melo, and b) NOBODY ON THE TEAM PLAYS DEFENSE!!!

The problem with this team is that there is a) ZERO offensive talent besides Melo, and b) NOBODY ON THE TEAM PLAYS DEFENSE!!!
    Melo, Shump, and Hardaway are the only three players I want to see back next year. Possibly Smith.

Hall Of Fame

Bed Pan=Ignoramus

All Pro
    Says the guy always talking about all three metro area hockey teams.

He's right. The Knicks are atrocious at the moment, and Melo IS a tough player to build a TEAM around. And Im a Knicks fan.