Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: 2014-2015 New York Knicks Thread

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hoboken
    Posts
    7,629

    2014-2015 New York Knicks Thread

    Opening night at the Garden tonight, Chicago is in town. Looking forward to seeing the new look Knicks. I have some optimism this season, I could see them a little over .500 and a low seeded playoff team.

  2. #2
    Knicks are going to be an absolute disaster, based on what I see here tonight.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    23,372
    Quote Originally Posted by David Lo Pan View Post
    Knicks are going to be an absolute disaster, based on what I see here tonight.
    Jump to conclusions quickly?

    Here's a clue...they will lose to the LeeeBrons tonight too

    My guess....the Bulls and Cavs are not a complete enough sample of NBA opponents for any Knick fan to jump off a bridge in despair quite yet

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    23,372
    Quote Originally Posted by David Lo Pan View Post
    Knicks are going to be an absolute disaster, based on what I see here tonight.
    How is it looking to you NOW, Kreskin....after the Knicks went to Cleveland and pretty much outplayed the LeeeBrons for most of the game winŮing 95-90 to spoil the home opener of the Crowned by ALL the experts 2014-15 Champion Cavs?

    Still an "absolute disaster"??

  5. #5
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    28,110
    Melo looks lost

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    28,110
    LOL

    Continually lost

    The Knicks should've just let the guy walk.

    He's a scorer...and that's it.

    "I've bought into the triangle 100%"

    Lolz

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

    Continually lost

    The Knicks should've just let the guy walk.

    He's a scorer...and that's it.

    "I've bought into the triangle 100%"

    Lolz
    Even though I'm a Nets fan I love Melo, but he's a very tough player to build around. You'd need a team like the Iverson 76ers finals team to win with him. That's why I was kind of hoping he'd go to the Bulls where he could just focus on scoring and they'd still be a top defensive team. I don't blame him for taking the money though. A lot of players would.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    23,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Nosebleed View Post
    Even though I'm a Nets fan I love Melo, but he's a very tough player to build around. You'd need a team like the Iverson 76ers finals team to win with him. That's why I was kind of hoping he'd go to the Bulls where he could just focus on scoring and they'd still be a top defensive team. I don't blame him for taking the money though. A lot of players would.
    How's it going with that super duper championship winning triangle of Pierce, Garnett and Kidd for Jersey,?

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hoboken
    Posts
    7,629
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    How's it going with that super duper championship winning triangle of Pierce, Garnett and Kidd for Jersey,?
    What the **** is wrong with you?

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    23,372
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    What the **** is wrong with you?
    Nothing...just think a Jersey Net fan should spend less time blubbering about New York's NBA teams problem and more time on those closer to home

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Nothing...just think a Jersey Net fan should spend less time blubbering about New York's NBA teams problem and more time on those closer to home
    Because I'm a Nets fan I can't have an opinion on the Knicks? They're a local team so I see them play all the time, and I have tons of friends who are Knick fans. No reason to be a dick. GFY

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hoboken
    Posts
    7,629
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Nosebleed View Post
    Because I'm a Nets fan I can't have an opinion on the Knicks? They're a local team so I see them play all the time, and I have tons of friends who are Knick fans. No reason to be a dick. GFY
    Don't listen to his nonsense. You offered a totally fair and unbiased opinion. Welcome to the thread, and I enjoy your observations in the Devils thread.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Don't listen to his nonsense. You offered a totally fair and unbiased opinion. Welcome to the thread, and I enjoy your observations in the Devils thread.
    Thanks haha. I will def be ignoring him.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Don't listen to his nonsense. You offered a totally fair and unbiased opinion. Welcome to the thread, and I enjoy your observations in the Devils thread.
    Thanks haha. I will def be ignoring him.

  15. #15
    Knicks are awful. Absolutely awful.

    The problem with this team is that there is a) ZERO offensive talent besides Melo, and b) NOBODY ON THE TEAM PLAYS DEFENSE!!!

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by David Lo Pan View Post
    Knicks are awful. Absolutely awful.

    The problem with this team is that there is a) ZERO offensive talent besides Melo, and b) NOBODY ON THE TEAM PLAYS DEFENSE!!!
    Melo, Shump, and Hardaway are the only three players I want to see back next year. Possibly Smith.

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    23,372
    Quote Originally Posted by David Lo Pan View Post
    Knicks are awful. Absolutely awful.

    The problem with this team is that there is a) ZERO offensive talent besides Melo, and b) NOBODY ON THE TEAM PLAYS DEFENSE!!!
    Bed Pan=Ignoramus

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    6,210
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Nothing...just think a Jersey Net fan should spend less time blubbering about New York's NBA teams problem and more time on those closer to home
    Says the guy always talking about all three metro area hockey teams.

    He's right. The Knicks are atrocious at the moment, and Melo IS a tough player to build a TEAM around. And Im a Knicks fan.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us