Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Red light camera tickets now turned into speeding camera tickets. Fascist State

All Pro
    Up next - drones with guns.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Now they have ****ing cameras in school zones some construction zones and a few off ramps on the highway. Yesterday someone mentions Midland avenue has one for weeks. I got a ****ing ticket everyday since the thing has gine up. 30 in a 20 gets u a 50 dollar ticket. Motherless ****ing scumbags I will pay nothing switching plates when I buy new car this Saturday. Different name different owner. I don't play the game when the game is rigged. Wtf kind of bs is this , how is it legal and who the **** voted for it. I'll give link later for you to check your plates. The new cameras in all five boroughs.

Edit no flash on these and they're not visible like the old ones
    First off I don't play with the School Zone, not because I worry about the ticket, because I have kids and it's the right thing to do. I have a close personal friend that is lucky to be alive today after being hit in a school zone, he is f--ked up for life. Everyone always says, "there aint no kids around", I never hear a driver that just ran over a kid say "ya I saw him".

The lights most likely wont last long, we just had them shut down here in Florida, Palm Beach, because they are unlawful or something, matter of fact, huge class action going against the county that Palm Beach County wont have the money to pay back. I beat every Red Light ticket I got.

Hall Of Fame
    25 miles an hour on all city streets now. Might as well get one of those electric ****ing scooters I see all the Chinas riding. 25 what a fn joke

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Up next - drones with guns.
    well, squirt guns.

Veteran
    25 miles an hour on all city streets now. Might as well get one of those electric ****ing scooters I see all the Chinas riding. 25 what a fn joke
    ragu driving around the staten island

quit yer b!tchin' --- take the bus

Hall Of Fame
    Drive the speed limit.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    well, squirt guns.
    well duh...http://www.amazon.com/Channel-Water-...ter+squirt+gun

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by leftturn3 View Post
    First off I don't play with the School Zone, not because I worry about the ticket, because I have kids and it's the right thing to do. I have a close personal friend that is lucky to be alive today after being hit in a school zone, he is f--ked up for life. Everyone always says, "there aint no kids around", I never hear a driver that just ran over a kid say "ya I saw him".

The lights most likely wont last long, we just had them shut down here in Florida, Palm Beach, because they are unlawful or something, matter of fact, huge class action going against the county that Palm Beach County wont have the money to pay back. I beat every Red Light ticket I got.
    Lol how it's cool for you to burn red lights because you can beat them. Nobody ever gets hurt there.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    Lol how it's cool for you to burn red lights because you can beat them. Nobody ever gets hurt there.
    I don't see anything wrong with it. Other night I was driving and I watched this pig in front of me go thru 2 solid reds. Blatant. Nowhere he needed to be, so save it yall.
    Just a total prick. I'm sure he arrested someone that night on bogus charges and "suspicion of DUI" their current favorite. No blood alcohol tests needed!!!

Hall Of Fame
    And yes'm'massa I know there are usedtobecops here, I'm not talkin bout yall. I'm talking about bastard pigs that should be in prison, BEHIND the bars.
    There's a lot of them here.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Drive the speed limit.

That, or eliminate the needless, excessive amount of stop signs and traffic lights that have increased as congestion has increased, thereby facilitating the need to go faster to get to your destination.

When I hit 60 and drive a Buick I might drive the speed limit. Or more likely, under it.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    That, or eliminate the needless, excessive amount of stop signs and traffic lights that have increased as congestion has increased, thereby facilitating the need to go faster to get to your destination.

When I hit 60 and drive a Buick I might drive the speed limit. Or more likely, under it.
    Leave 5 mins earlier :-)

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    maybe just driving 20 mph would ease your pain?

lol

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Leave 5 mins earlier :-)
    Comments like this so confirm you live in Western NY.

Hall Of Fame
    Comments like this so confirm you live in Western NY.
    Lol. And your posts point to exactly why I moved to WNY. Now, I don't have to die because buttnugget in a BMW is late to his homeowners association meeting and feels like the signs saying "merge ahead" don't apply to him :-)

Hall Of Fame
    Had to pay the ****ing tickets trying to put new car under wife's name did nithing as her rate was higher then mine for loan and insurance. So the ****s win by default. Thinking of stealing cars or just plates and driving by that camera a thousand times at 125.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Had to pay the ****ing tickets trying to put new car under wife's name did nithing as her rate was higher then mine for loan and insurance. So the ****s win by default. Thinking of stealing cars or just plates and driving by that camera a thousand times at 125.
    i'm in

Moderator VIP Visionary
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Welcome to your new America. We're a police state now. I'm already starting the relocation process. Fck this bs country.
    Yeah; relocating to the couch. Don't forget your laptop.

Hall Of Fame
    I will pay nothing switching plates when I buy new car this Saturday. Different name different owner. I don't play the game when the game is rigged.
    Had to pay the ****ing tickets trying to put new car under wife's name did nithing as her rate was higher then mine for loan and insurance. So the ****s win by default. .
    LOL

Moderator VIP Visionary

I think the effect of "traffic calming" is amazing; but it has to be accounted for. I give my driver another 15 minutes to get me home as I embrace the beauty and arouse the patience that opens beauty upon the vistas that open unto garages look at that azzhol be cool lets breeeethe that's using all four dollars worth of that gallon and look its another .... another mini bus jerk ...annnnd approaching the

geniuz fuch are we THERE YET?