Thread: Donald Trump: Con Man or Savior?

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Donald Trump: Con Man or Savior?

Discuss...

Hall Of Fame
    Ultimately, I don't know what kind of leader he'll be? I just know Hillary was so much worse. However, the truth is Donald Trump is the most conservative guy in Washington right now. That's a great thing.

Hall Of Fame
    No comment

Will wait until after the GREAT DAY FOR AMERICA when resignation or impeachment occurs

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Ultimately, I don't know what kind of leader he'll be? I just know Hillary was so much worse. However, the truth is Donald Trump is the most conservative guy in Washington right now. That's a great thing.
    Would the most conservative guy in Washington hand over US highly classified info to Russia and then 1. Boast about it then 2. Deny it and then 3. Admit it?

Sounds more like what your clinically insane Governor of Maine would do

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    No comment

Will wait until after the GREAT DAY FOR AMERICA when resignation or impeachment occurs

in 8 years you will have your day

Hall Of Fame
    No comment

Say it isn't so?

Sorry sg, the left are as corrupt as the day is long, the current political climate is due exactly to their hyper hysteria stemming from the Trump tornado going through DC... HRC would have been a disaster, the real scandal with the Obama surveillance which is only blowing up now, and is the real reason for the news hysteria this past wee, crooked dems and the colluding media are doing everything they can to get ahead of the bombshell.

Hall Of Fame
    Would the most conservative guy in Washington hand over US highly classified info to Russia and then 1. Boast about it then 2. Deny it and then 3. Admit it?

Sounds more like what your clinically insane Governor of Maine would do

Wtf are you talking about? Trump never did that and never would. I challenge you to show me any evidence to the contrary.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Say it isn't so?

Sorry sg, the left are as corrupt as the day is long, the current political climate is due exactly to their hyper hysteria stemming from the Trump tornado going through DC... HRC would have been a disaster, the real scandal with the Obama surveillance which is only blowing up now, and is the real reason for the news hysteria this past wee, crooked dems and the colluding media are doing everything they can to get ahead of the bombshell.
    This is an excellent post. Compliments Ray Ray

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Say it isn't so?

you nailed it ray

Obama surveillance, "wiretapping" and covfeve are the bombshell stories of the day!!

Meanwhile your Orange turd tornado's approval ratings are now lower than cancer and Hitler

Veteran
    you nailed it ray

Obama surveillance, "wiretapping" and covfeve are the bombshell stories of the day!!

Meanwhile your Orange turd tornado's approval ratings are now lower than cancer and Hitler

lol

Hall Of Fame
    Donald Trump now has a higher popularity rating than Hillary....

Veteran
    you nailed it ray

lol