Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adam Gase?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjets1969 View Post
    Im not happy at all Gase is horrible if he is such a Offensive Genius then explain his crappy offensive rankings in his best year his offense was ranked 17 last year he was worse then Bowles. You had a SB coach who just in 2016 went to the championship game has a higher winning percentage then Parcells that wanted to coach the Jets. A guy at the level of Parcells wanted to come here and develop Sam Darnold and the Johnsons boys said no because they wanted to pick his staff for him. How does CJ who knows nothing about football how the game works should have say in who a coach of that caliber picks. This is a travesty that this team turned away a coach with that track record and why Joe Beningo was right we all be buried before this franchise ever wins a SB. The stupid fans including the Owner of this site bought into the propaganda spewed by the NY media and character assassination of Mcarthy. We lost a chance at a SB winning coach who went to playoffs 9 out of 13 years for Peyton Mannings coffee boy who only developed 1 QB Brock Osweiler who was so bad Houston had to trade a 2nd round pick to get him off their roster. In my 50 years as a fan I can say this might be the most painful moment watching this travesty take place. I wish the Johnsons would do every Jets fan a service and sell this team.
    WOW. Step back from the ledge dude. Honestly I thought McCarthy was the best choice also but apparently Darnold didn't like McCarthy as much as he (and Jamal Adams)liked Gase. I'm all for making young great players on your team happy with their Head Coach. So long as the future of the franchise, Darnold and Adams, are happy? I'll be happy. And don't forget Greg Williams will be DC. That's a great DC to have that should seriously improve this defense. Mac will be a big spender in FA. This team is going to get a big time talent infusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    WOW. Step back from the ledge dude. Honestly I thought McCarthy was the best choice also but apparently Darnold didn't like McCarthy as much as he (and Jamal Adams)liked Gase. I'm all for making young great players on your team happy with their Head Coach. So long as the future of the franchise, Darnold and Adams, are happy? I'll be happy. And don't forget Greg Williams will be DC. That's a great DC to have that should seriously improve this defense. Mac will be a big spender in FA. This team is going to get a big time talent infusion.
    Im not directing it at you but the character assasination on a guy that could have turned this franchise around is disgusting. Darnold spent 10 mins talking to him on facetime is shear BS this franchise spins. Think about this if Gase is such a great find why didnt his former boss John Elway go after him? I mean his former boss who knows him well didnt even want him.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Im not happy at all Gase is horrible if he is such a Offensive Genius then explain his crappy offensive rankings
    Ryan Tannehill, Matt Moore and Jay Cutler.

Im not directing it at you but the character assasination on a guy that could have turned this franchise around is disgusting. Darnold spent 10 mins talking to him on facetime is shear BS this franchise spins. Think about this if Gase is such a great find why didnt his former boss John Elway go after him? I mean his former boss who knows him well didnt even want him.
    Elway's track record with hiring coach's has been atrocious, the fact that he didn't want Gase is a positive

Hall Of Fame
    How do you know Base wanted to talk to Elway? Their QB situation is a dumpster fire. The Jets do not have that problem.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Caster View Post
    Elway's track record with hiring coach's has been atrocious, the fact that he didn't want Gase is a positive
    Nice spin.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Nice spin.
    Thank You, it's all about the spin

Hall Of Fame
    Im not happy at all Gase is horrible if he is such a Offensive Genius then explain his crappy offensive rankings in his best year his offense was ranked 17 last year he was worse then Bowles. You had a SB coach who just in 2016 went to the championship game has a higher winning percentage then Parcells that wanted to coach the Jets. A guy at the level of Parcells wanted to come here and develop Sam Darnold and the Johnsons boys said no because they wanted to pick his staff for him. How does CJ who knows nothing about football how the game works should have say in who a coach of that caliber picks. This is a travesty that this team turned away a coach with that track record and why Joe Beningo was right we all be buried before this franchise ever wins a SB. The stupid fans including the Owner of this site bought into the propaganda spewed by the NY media and character assassination of Mcarthy. We lost a chance at a SB winning coach who went to playoffs 9 out of 13 years for Peyton Mannings coffee boy who only developed 1 QB Brock Osweiler who was so bad Houston had to trade a 2nd round pick to get him off their roster. In my 50 years as a fan I can say this might be the most painful moment watching this travesty take place. I wish the Johnsons would do every Jets fan a service and sell this team.
    1969, Gase was stuck in the same situation Bowles was in NY. He had no talent to work with and an injury prone QB. You can't win that way.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Nice spin.
    Wow, can Jet fans get any more delusional? No fan base in the NFL can eat as much Shat in the off season and convince themselves it's pumpkin pie. LOL, they just hired ADAM "F)%^ing Gase and they are trying to pretend to be happy about it!!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Wow, can Jet fans get any more delusional? No fan base in the NFL can eat as much Shat in the off season and convince themselves it's pumpkin pie. LOL, they just hired ADAM "F)%^ing Gase and they are trying to pretend to be happy about it!!!! LOL
    Shasta and PatsFanTX, congratulations on super bowl #6. Just for clarification are you surprised that as Jets fans that we are rooting for the Jets?

All Pro
    Shasta and PatsFanTX, congratulations on super bowl #6. Just for clarification are you surprised that as Jets fans that we are rooting for the Jets?
    Rooting is great, being delusional is something else entirely. I mean your team actually just hired Adam Gase for god sake, and your fan base is now trying to spin it as a positive thing, like somehow you're being "loyal" fans, all while your owner is pocketing your cash and laughing his ass off all the way to the bank. You hired a 2nd rate coach at best, while retaining a 3rd rate GM. You can say all you want about Robert Kraft but what you can't say is that winning is secondary to money. This is why Jet fans will never have more than sporadic, accidental success to look forward to. I laugh my ass off when I hear Jets fans talk about how the Pats will just fade away when BB and Brady retire, your in for a shock when that day comes.

Rooting is great, being delusional is something else entirely. I mean your team actually just hired Adam Gase for god sake, and your fan base is now trying to spin it as a positive thing, like somehow you're being "loyal" fans, all while your owner is pocketing your cash and laughing his ass off all the way to the bank. You hired a 2nd rate coach at best, while retaining a 3rd rate GM. You can say all you want about Robert Kraft but what you can't say is that winning is secondary to money. This is why Jet fans will never have more than sporadic, accidental success to look forward to. I laugh my ass off when I hear Jets fans talk about how the Pats will just fade away when BB and Brady retire, your in for a shock when that day comes.
    Your owner was arrested for soliciting prostitution!!! HA! HA! HA!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    Your owner was arrested for soliciting prostitution!!! HA! HA! HA!
    Is that it? I'm happy the old bastard can still get it up. In other news, the Jets still hired Adam Gase and will suck for the foreseeable future.

Right back atcha Chowda!!!!

All Pro
    Right back atcha Chowda!!!!
    Yeah, once again, your savior is the same QB that was a college turnover machine and was leading the league in turnover his rookie season until he was benched. Oh and you hire Adam Gase as Head Coach, good luck with that. LOL!!!!

Yeah, once again, your savior is the same QB that was a college turnover machine and was leading the league in turnover his rookie season until he was benched. Oh and you hire Adam Gase as Head Coach, good luck with that. LOL!!!!
    LOL
    Robert Kraft's attorneys seek to exclude video evidence from solicitation case

Shocker: New Patriots defensive coordinator Greg Schiano steps down

Patriots' Patrick Chung reportedly sued over strange social media trash talk

All Pro
    LOL
    Robert Kraft's attorneys seek to exclude video evidence from solicitation case

Shocker: New Patriots defensive coordinator Greg Schiano steps down

Patriots' Patrick Chung reportedly sued over strange social media trash talk
    (JETS Start Season 0-6) Enjoy

(JETS Start Season 0-6) Enjoy
    LOL
    6-Time Super Bowl Winner Tom Brady Attributes His Incredible Success To Witchcraft, Pagan Altars And ‘Protection Stones’ From His Witch Wife

All Pro
    LOL
    6-Time Super Bowl Winner Tom Brady Attributes His Incredible Success To Witchcraft, Pagan Altars And ‘Protection Stones’ From His Witch Wife
    Wow, it's true, you're living proof that too much losing damages the brain.

Wow, it's true, you're living proof that too much losing damages the brain.
    LOL " Robert Kraft’s lawyers rip ‘fake bomb threat’ used to install hidden spa cameras" HaHa!!!!!