Thread: Where is everyone

Veteran

Where is everyone

Where is everyone, like the twilight zone...

All Pro
    Slow season. Yeah we can all party now that Sanchez retired. Swore he retired in 09 thou.

Hall Of Fame
    It's going to take a while for Sooth to build back up the clientele. It takes time. But I don't think it will take that long if he keeps posting those articles. The observations from practice? I love this site....

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    It's going to take a while for Sooth to build back up the clientele. It takes time. But I don't think it will take that long if he keeps posting those articles. The observations from practice? I love this site....
    he has to send out emails to the registered emails, id assume, i forgot how i stumbled back on this site, i think i always checked it here and there hoping it would come back,

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Z 6 View Post
    he has to send out emails to the registered emails, id assume, i forgot how i stumbled back on this site, i think i always checked it here and there hoping it would come back,
    Deader than a door nail...too bad...

Super*****/Prom Queen
    I don't think Sean Deegan has owned this site in years. The new owner from what I understand is an excellent beat writer for the team & will be re-vamping the site soon.

I'd start that re-vamping sooner than later since it looks like the NY Jet fan base has plenty of time of their hands this season. After watching the Miami game, it reminded me of the Steve Martin movie "Sargent Bilko" where he sets up a boxing match, his assistant gives the dive money to the wrong boxer and they spend 5 minutes dancing around, finally one guy connects and they both hit the mat?

This used to be some site at one time.