Thread: Sam Out with Mono week 2 likley a few weeks.

All Pro

Sam Out with Mono week 2 likley a few weeks.

If it happened this is the right stretch IMO. I think the change up actually helps us vs the Browns. Sieman is as good a QB as we have had sense 08. Even with Q out Thomas will play if he passes his physical so I feel pretty good here. I think we will utilize Ty and Thomas a lot more them if we where playing Sam. The D should be ready to take advantage of Mayfield. If anyone knows how it would be Williams. I like the matchup. Sam comes back and we should have our TE back. Mono is brutal here hope he stays in bed. Coach says he has already lost 5 lbs. Was likely sick on Sunday.
    Last edited by Dreamers; 09-12-2019 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    If it happened this is the right stretch IMO. I think the change up actually helps us vs the Browns. Sieman is as good a QB as we have had sense 08. Even with Q out Thomas will play if he passes his physical so I feel pretty good here. I think we will utilize Ty and Thomas a lot more them if we where playing Sam. The D should be ready to take advantage of Mayfield. If anyone knows how it would be Williams. I like the matchup. Sam comes back and we should have our TE back. Mono is brutal here hope he stays in bed. Coach says he has already lost 5 lbs. Was likely sick on Sunday.
    This is why they signed an experience back up Siemian.

Hall Of Fame
    We are so f*cked. ONLY the Jets could have something like this happen to them.

Hall Of Fame
    This just became an EXCELLENT season to TANK!

Way too early to talk about tanking.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    This just became an EXCELLENT season to TANK!
    No reason to tank nor does it actually hurt us a lot. Love Sam he is the future but he is still a project. Guy is young and will likely be back early then a lot think. Dont see this taking more then a month. We have a BU that is just as good as McCown or Fitz. Maybe even gives us a better shot at winning knowing the O better and Thomas. I also think Falk is better then Mark or Geno so we have depth. Best case scenario is our BU amazes people and we end up trading him for a 2nd rounder when Sam gets back. Worst case is we loose the next 2 bad and Sam comes back after the bye and continues to improve.