Thread: Some Kelley Washington Highlights

Practice Squad
    Check out some of these highlights of Washington.
    http://utsports.ocsn.com/multimedia/fbmultimedia.html

Waterboy
    With all due respect, I only noticed 1 highlight for Washington vs. a ton for other guys. Perhaps I just missed something, but was your point to prove he doesn't have many highlights?

Waterboy
    I apologize I found 2maybe 3 out of................60 total highlight vids for TEN.

Practice Squad
    Just wanted to show some highlights of a guy that we are supposedly interested in. I would rather see highlights then read garbage written by a writer that probably never played football in his life. Check out the kid Moore. He is a decent LB that we might see in the 4th or 5th round.

Practice Squad
    Also have to remember that Washington only played a total of 16 games at Tenn. he was hurt.

Waterboy
    True. I was actually pretty impressed with the Julian Battle plays as well.

i really think that we are going D with both of our first rounders. i would not mind picking up teyo johnson later if possible, he is 6-5 1/2 247lbs and has played HB, he is not afraid to go across the middle and take a hit.

Waterboy
    Washington is very protective of himself. I wouldn't take him until the late rounds. He is a great talent but very soft, in my opinion. I bet he will be another Terry Glenn. I don't have the patience for that!

Originally posted by atlantajet87@Apr 20 2003, 01:29 PM
    Washington is very protective of himself. I wouldn't take him until the late rounds. He is a great talent but very soft, in my opinion. I bet he will be another Terry Glenn. I don't have the patience for that!
    he wont be there for the late rounds

after great workouts, he will most likely be the 3rd WR chosen behing Rogers and Johnson