Thread: Tyson v. Lewis

in June, the date has yet to be confirmed

should be interesting

All Pro
    Tyson will get *****slapped again, not wasting my $ this time.

Veteran
    Tyson will never beat Lewis, Tyson sucks. The only people he can beat are handpicked by his promoter who basically looks at every boxer and looks for which one Tyson can defeat the easiest. Tyson used to be good at the beginning of his career but now he is just an insane madman with a speech impediment

Banned
    Tyson's career is finished.these fight are nothing more than paydays to him.Lenox Lewis will dominate him AGAIN and make him realize it was a bad idea AGAIN.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    sorry boys its more pathetic than that, actually aint T v L its something like Tyson versus a Russian as the undercard to Lewis versus a German or some such nonsense

Maxman
    Lewis is ducking my boy Tyson. Typical. Lewis knows that he landed 200 - 300 lucky uncontested punches in the first fight.

The 2nd time around Tyson will not be on his meds. It will be a different story.

Practice Squad
    I think Tyson will have a better showing too. Even though he has had more reincarnations than Johnny Mitchell, he still is capable of landing that one punch and we know that Lewis' jaw is made of fine china.