Thread: No mre draft thoughts!!!!

Waterboy
    I can't take it anymore!!!!! Trade up and get Rodgers....Trade up get Robertson.......Draft Bailey....Draft Williams.......Bailey sucks.......Lets shock the world and trade up and get McGahee...............Trade down and get Polamalu.......Take a lineman....Take a DL.......Take a friggin TE...............AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!&#3 3;!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!

It's only 3 days away. Let's just wait and see who we get and then we can have wonderful debates on how we screwed it all up/had the best draft of our lives!!!!!!!

In the meantime, how about we just talk about how much we hate the Fish/Pats/Gayders/SnyderSkins

I like the draft talk and Im pretty sure a lot of others do as well. I'd much rather talk intelligent Draft talk than bash the afc east rivals.

Waterboy
    I'm sorry man, I just have seen so many different wild draft predictions that my head is spinning. If you look at the first page of topics, I think 90% of them are someone's draft theory. It's just makin me nuts. I'm just at the point where I'm ready to get it over with. I'm not attacking anyone's theories.

I definetly understand what your talking about, I have even thrown out some crazy theories. Just remember it all should be over in a few days... And then the annual "I hate this pick" or the "Badway screwed up" or "Bradway rules" threads will appear!!!

Waterboy
    Originally posted by The Sowell Train@Apr 23 2003, 09:51 PM
    I definetly understand what your talking about, I have even thrown out some crazy theories. Just remember it all should be over in a few days... And then the annual "I hate this pick" or the "Badway screwed up" or "Bradway rules" threads will appear!!!
    B) Actually I can't wait for that part. The aftermath is always the best!!

All Pro
    My friend lives in Gainsville and is a member at the same club Spurrier is. I'm hoping to run into him one day on the course when I'm visiting (with a cart) and let him know what I think of the Redskins....

Waterboy
    Originally posted by CanadaSteve@Apr 23 2003, 10:14 PM
    My friend lives in Gainsville and is a member at the same club Spurrier is. I'm hoping to run into him one day on the course when I'm visiting (with a cart) and let him know what I think of the Redskins....
    That's the spirit!!!!!!

Maxman
    Can we stop with the stop the draft talk threads? They are getting old.

In case it is not abundantly clear, that was a joke.