View Poll Results: No question avaiable to import.

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • One Day

10 45.45%
  • Two Days

5 22.73%
  • Three Days

7 31.82%

Thread: When will Shockey4MVP be banned?

Veteran
    Make your vote count!

Rookie
    unfortuantly never since the moderators havent band the other fans who only trash talk and dont provide actually commentary or insight... honestly if you arent a jet fan thats ok but at least dont just come here to talk trash about the jets...

All Pro
    Fatcat if you think these guys are bad, you've missed out on some gems. Does the name BigBadColtsFan bring back memories? This guy used to flood the board with ridiculous crap.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Whoever had 10 minutes wins!

All League
    Originally posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER@Apr 30 2003, 09:11 PM
    Whoever had 10 minutes wins!
    Awwwwww why so quick on the trigger Sooth. I had just dusted off my copy of 1001 Insults.

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by Tennessee_Jet@Apr 30 2003, 08:50 PM
    Make your vote count!
    Hey Tennessee I vote for............................
    TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'></span>

Maxman
    I don&#39;;t think it is the same guy. I made a comment about him in a thread yesterday. I find it strange that I mention him and then he all of a sudden shows up.

Who is he the little alien from the Flintstones? I think not.

Rather I think another user just remembered about him and signed up under that name.

That is my conspiracy theory and I am sticking to it.

Rookie
    yeah im kinda new to this board... there were worse guys then the ones we have now? lol man people need to get a life if all they do is trash talk other teams on their fans message boards...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Originally posted by fatcatxl@Apr 30 2003, 11:04 PM
    yeah im kinda new to this board... there were worse guys then the ones we have now? lol man people need to get a life if all they do is trash talk other teams on their fans message boards...
    raiders fans are illiterate semi-retarded criminals. just wait those guys are the lowest of the low.

All League
    Originally posted by Jetlag@May 1 2003, 02:05 AM
    Fatcat if you think these guys are bad, you&#39;ve missed out on some gems. Does the name BigBadColtsFan bring back memories? This guy used to flood the board with ridiculous crap.
    Minorzea and the rest of his Boynton High gang, Bingo, etc......

All League
    Shockey4mvp. The anti-Jet. They are one in the same. Does anybody think that it is coincidence that the very day that the anti-jerkoff showed up that shockedifhewasmvp came back? Coincidence or conspiracy?

Maxman
    Originally posted by newjakecity@May 1 2003, 03:16 PM
    Shockey4mvp. The anti-Jet. They are one in the same. Does anybody think that it is coincidence that the very day that the anti-jerkoff showed up that shockedifhewasmvp came back? Coincidence or conspiracy?
    Thank you. I feel vindicated now. This Shockey guy is not the same one as before.

Super*****/Prom Queen
    Originally posted by bitonti+May 1 2003, 01:39 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bitonti @ May 1 2003, 01:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--fatcatxl@Apr 30 2003, 11:04 PM
    raiders fans are illiterate semi-retarded criminals. just wait those guys are the lowest of the low. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m with U on that one Bitonti. U also remember what a time we had with those guys last season - although I must admit it was fun and I love slammin their blackhole convict fans all over the place.

I also remember what a time the mods had deleting and chasing those clowns off the board too. I think this year will be different with the new board and I&#39;m so glad Soothie chose to use a format where U must have a valid e-mail address in order to register. B)

It was just so bitter when they cheated their way into playoffs and knocked us out of SB contention. Vengance and glory is all ours this season&#33; :lol:

Banned
    Shocey4mvp and antijet are not one in the same.

Maxman
    Originally posted by SmartFan@May 1 2003, 04:49 PM
    Shocey4mvp and antijet are not one in the same.
    Not sure why exactly but I find it funny that you chose this to be your 2nd ever post here.

Banned
    Its not funny or ironic but i do know shockey4mvp and felt the need to post when i saw him post but he got the boot.

Rookie
    These anti jet giant fans are probably young kids that have no idea that the rivalry has totally faded. It&#39;s not even that exciting anymore.
    They need to be worrying about getting abused by the eagles next year.

Kangaroo F*cker
    Shokey4life was an a**hole and all he did was post flaming crap. He (or she) didn&#39;t fully understand that if you are a clown you can&#39;t keep posting. You will be banned.

anti jet: If you are reading this; please stop praising the Pats. You are giving us Pats fans a bad name. If you really do follow the Giants why aren&#39;t you on a &#39;Skins, Eagles or Cowboys Giants forum? As a NY fan how can your "second" team be a Boston based team? That is crap my friend&#33;