Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WHO IS GOING TO THE OPENER IN D.C.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    This thread is to see who is going to go to Washington D.C. and support our team at the season opener. I don't care how you're getting there or how long you're staying, this is for all who are going to make the jouney and have a blast doing it! Sound off like you got a pair!!(Even if you don't&#33 LOL :lol: Want to get an idea of all the Jets Insiders who are going.

All Pro
    I'm hoping to...got a Jet fan friend living in DC trying to get tickets. I'd go through one of the travel groups, but I dont need a ride down, and dont need a hotel room. Basically just have to find some tickets!

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

Look for me at "Champions." We'll try to set up a Jets fans meeting someplace like this.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

JOISEYJET`s booked through J.V. The place they picked to stay the embassy suite on 22nd st. seems to be a really nice place 0 miles from the hotel to whitehouse, 1 mile to the washington monument, 3 miles to RFK,AND 4 MILES TO THE PENTEGON.. Plus a free cooked breakfast....not bad .Sounds like the one pick up point for the bus is the meadowlands ,they figure if everyone can get to the stadium for a game ,they can all get there for the bus , a note for those of us from central & south joisey going they said if there was a good amount of us from here going they would arange a stop down our way on the turnpike ...so book now..

Banned
    I've been giving it some thought.. trying to talk my wife, who will be 7 months pregnant at the time, to go

Veteran
    [COLOR=green]I'm planning on making the trip up there with my brother. We don't have tickets yet but that never stopped us before. We will meet another brother or two and some L.I. buddies for what should be an exciting game. I think the Marriot Courtyard would be a good pick for a hotel. I hope we find some other Jet fans. Oh yeah we are also going to Houston! JETS jetsjetsjets.

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

[/COLOR]

Rookie
    IM GOIN TO DC... of course im plannin to ebay tickets or get them from a scalper so no gaurentee ill be there but if i dont make it im plannin to raise green hell wherever i can

Waterboy
    Well you know I'll be there

Veteran
    I am heading down with a group of 4

Veteran
    I am definitely in, going through Jets vacations

Veteran
    Definitely heading down there...with a nice Coles jersey to burn in the parking lot.....cannot wait to do some chants and piss off Dan $nyder......the redskins are not going to know what hit them...but Spurrier will know the feeling...losing another big game

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I will definitely be there! B)

All League
    I plan on going but just for the day. Most likely we'll Just be going on Thursday to watch the Jets embarass the Raidskins then heading home.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

somebody`s got to bring a RV so we can get on top and lead our JET chants with a JET FLAG as we did in SD....

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

There`s got to be a HOOTERS close by right ,the hotel we`re staying at seems to be within walking distance to the WHITEHOUSE, AND I here CLINTON had a secret tunnel built from the oval office to there...lol

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by joiseyjet@May 10 2003, 09:05 AM
    There`s got to be a HOOTERS close by right ,the hotel we`re staying at seems to be within walking distance to the WHITEHOUSE, AND I here CLINTON had a secret tunnel built from the oval office to there...lol
    I'm with you, we're gonna have a blast!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by george jetfan from miami@May 9 2003, 11:46 PM
    [COLOR=green]I'm planning on making the trip up there with my brother. We don't have tickets yet but that never stopped us before. We will meet another brother or two and some L.I. buddies for what should be an exciting game. I think the Marriot Courtyard would be a good pick for a hotel. I hope we find some other Jet fans. Oh yeah we are also going to Houston! JETS jetsjetsjets.
    Hey George Jet Fan, who are you? I'm supposed to know every Jet fan in South Florida bro. You should make it up to Pem Pines we have a great bar there with 100 plus weekly. Oh yeah and a few of us are heading up for the game too, if you are driving maybe we can get a van and head up there with a big group, LMK. I'm going with AROD

Undrafted Free Agent
    I'll be there ARod, but I'm gonna have to behave myself cuz I'll be with my better half. No Hooters for GJ. I'm doing the JetsVacations package deal. Can't wait!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by GJJetsfan@May 10 2003, 09:39 AM
    I'll be there ARod, but I'm gonna have to behave myself cuz I'll be with my better half. No Hooters for GJ. I'm doing the JetsVacations package deal. Can't wait!!!!
    I've been down that road before so I understand but don't worry, we'll be doing everything that you would want to! LOL! :lol: