Thread: Jet Fumes

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

How are you buddy? I miss you! We never did have that birthday drink together..............

All League
    I am here!!!!! I am here!!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

WAZZZUUP FUMES?!!!

All League
    The infamous Jetman 67!!!!!!!! Back for the deep darkness known as the offseason huh?

Working on tickets early this season, so hopefully I will see you at 16H more than I did last season!!!!
    Might even see you at pre-season to, but no young girls playing touchy feely this year... at least I don't think....

Got a guy at work trying to dump some of his season ticket seats at a premium to face value (like face price plus $35 or $40). Gonna try and wait him out a little to see if he comes off his price a little. Either way, I'll be there. Might even make my way down to DC to.

Any tix you either have or know you can get, keep me informed. You to JG!!!!!!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Jet Fumes@May 12 2003, 10:03 AM
    The infamous Jetman 67!!!!!!!! Back for the deep darkness known as the offseason huh?

Working on tickets early this season, so hopefully I will see you at 16H more than I did last season!!!!
    Might even see you at pre-season to, but no young girls playing touchy feely this year... at least I don't think....

Got a guy at work trying to dump some of his season ticket seats at a premium to face value (like face price plus $35 or $40). Gonna try and wait him out a little to see if he comes off his price a little. Either way, I'll be there. Might even make my way down to DC to.

You know I will cutie.......

Maxman

Fumes...
    Send me a message when it gets closer to the season. I always have extra seats.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

C'mon Fumes!! Bring those girls again. That game was the most entertaining pre-season game I have ever gone to.

Super*****/Prom Queen
    Originally posted by jetman67@May 12 2003, 01:26 PM

C'mon Fumes!! Bring those girls again. That game was the most entertaining pre-season game I have ever gone to.
    Jetman - I'm sure Jet Fumes would love to bring down some of his gal pals to 16H, but U have to promise not to tackle them into the BBQ!!! :lol: :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

LL, I dont think these girls are into being tackled by guys. They spent most of that game entertaining each other

Super*****/Prom Queen
    Originally posted by jetman67@May 12 2003, 02:32 PM
    LL, I dont think these girls are into being tackled by guys. They spent most of that game entertaining each other
    If any man could "turn them" - it would be U Jetman67! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope Mrs. Jetman knows what a lucky lady she is!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Limolady+May 12 2003, 02:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Limolady @ May 12 2003, 02:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jetman67@May 12 2003, 02:32 PM
    If any man could "turn them" - it would be U Jetman67&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope Mrs. Jetman knows what a lucky lady she is&#33; [/b][/quote]
    LL, She knows, but the truth is I&#39;m the lucky one.

I have the worlds best wife

All League
    Those girls were a trip&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; One of them likes guys and chicks, but the red head only likes guys. The brown haired one wants to mess around with the red head, and they are friends, but no hanky panky stuff.

They just like to act like that to attract attention.

Maybe they will grace us with their presence... gotta get your cell number Jetman67 cause I never know what those girls are gonna do until the last minute. Wouldn&#39;t want you to miss anything. They were pretty touchy feely that day&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Maxman....
    consider me first on the list for any tix you may have or are not gonna use.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Maxman+May 12 2003, 11:25 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Maxman @ May 12 2003, 11:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Jet Fumes@May 12 2003, 10:03 AM
    The infamous Jetman 67&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Back for the deep darkness known as the offseason huh?

Working on tickets early this season, so hopefully I will see you at 16H more than I did last season&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Might even see you at pre-season to, but no young girls playing touchy feely this year... at least I don&#39;t think....

Got a guy at work trying to dump some of his season ticket seats at a premium to face value (like face price plus &#036;35 or &#036;40). Gonna try and wait him out a little to see if he comes off his price a little. Either way, I&#39;ll be there. Might even make my way down to DC to.

Any tix you either have or know you can get, keep me informed. You to JG&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Fumes...
    Send me a message when it gets closer to the season. I always have extra seats. [/b][/quote]
    :[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif'> Maxie, stop trying to move in on my action....... :[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif'>

Maxman
    Originally posted by jetgirl+May 12 2003, 10:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetgirl @ May 12 2003, 10:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Maxman@May 12 2003, 11:25 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin--Jet Fumes
    @May 12 2003, 10:03 AM
    The infamous Jetman 67&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Back for the deep darkness known as the offseason huh?

Working on tickets early this season, so hopefully I will see you at 16H more than I did last season&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Might even see you at pre-season to, but no young girls playing touchy feely this year... at least I don&#39;t think....

Got a guy at work trying to dump some of his season ticket seats at a premium to face value (like face price plus &#036;35 or &#036;40). Gonna try and wait him out a little to see if he comes off his price a little. Either way, I&#39;ll be there. Might even make my way down to DC to.

Any tix you either have or know you can get, keep me informed. You to JG&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Fumes...
    :&#60;&#33;--emo&Angry:--&#62;&#60;&#33;--endemo--&#62; Maxie, stop trying to move in on my action....... :&#60;&#33;--emo&Angry:--&#62;&#60;&#33;--endemo--&#62; [/b][/quote]
    Hey you can have Jet Fumes...I only became interested when I heard about the lesbians. LOL.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Maxman+May 12 2003, 11:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Maxman @ May 12 2003, 11:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -jetgirl@May 12 2003, 10:32 PM
    Originally posted by -Maxman@May 12 2003, 11:25 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin--Jet Fumes
    @May 12 2003, 10:03 AM

Fumes...

:&#60;&#33;--emo&Angry:--&#62;&#60;&#33;--endemo--&#62; Maxie, stop trying to move in on my action....... :&#60;&#33;--emo&Angry:--&#62;&#60;&#33;--endemo--&#62;
    Hey you can have Jet Fumes...I only became interested when I heard about the lesbians. LOL. [/b][/quote]
    Right..........

All League
    I get it Maxman... only down with me cause you want to see the freak show huh&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Well, if the freaks are coming out, it will be during pre-season. Won&#39;t bring them to a game that matters.

I am sure they&#39;ll get tickets again. One girls works in the city and her boss is a season ticket holder... and she knows I am a JETS fan.