Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CP on ROME

Practice Squad
    Right now, CP is on Rome

All League
    What station is that jerkoff on?

All Pro
    I don't see him on. I only have Espn, which is playing sportscenter, and ESPN 2, doing some piece on the integration of sports.

Rookie
    In NY, he is on tape-delay; either at 7 or 8 tonight; on 1050 ESPN

All Pro
    recap?

Veteran
    Is he recapping that beauty of a game he engineered vs the Raiders in the playoffs?

"Well on this pass, I knew that Coles was wide open, so I figured I'd throw a wobbling duck to give Tory James time to make a play on the ball....and Golly, I'll be darned if Tory didn't end up picking that one off"

All Pro
    And at the same time Cindy was calling daddy crying that Raiderfan was heckling him on the Golf course.........FOUR!!!

Quack, Quack

All Pro
    Originally posted by gmogmo@May 12 2003, 01:24 PM
    Is he recapping that beauty of a game he engineered vs the Raiders in the playoffs?

"Well on this pass, I knew that Coles was wide open, so I figured I'd throw a wobbling duck to give Tory James time to make a play on the ball....and Golly, I'll be darned if Tory didn't end up picking that one off"
    When you are a memory,they will still be signing song about the glory of Chadwick Pennington.

"We live for the one,we die for the One"

All Pro
    It's amazing how some people can only remember 1 play. How about what he did down the stretch against Green Bay, and the playoff win against Indy?

Let's see if he rebounds from that Oakland game and grows from it.

Hall Of Fame
    Did Chad say "Thanks for the credit, but if you want to talk about our playoff run last year you really should talk to Gary Anderson, Adam Vinatieri, Ray Lucas or Dave Wannstedt, cause without their help all anybody would remember is that I choked against Chicago and even played worse against Oakland. But hey, at least the second time against Oakland I knew enough to not head to the sidelines before a timeout was called."

All Pro
    The thread just wouldn't t be the same without the President of vinnytesteverde16.com (jets5ever) chiming in. Shut up you buffoon.

Veteran
    1 play mbn? He was God awful that entire game...particularly in the 2nd half.

I was playing catch with my 18 month old daughter yesterday...I think she might already have a stronger arm that Chadwick.

All Pro
    Originally posted by jets5ever@May 12 2003, 05:44 PM
    Did Chad say "Thanks for the credit, but if you want to talk about our playoff run last year you really should talk to Gary Anderson, Adam Vinatieri, Ray Lucas or Dave Wannstedt, cause without their help all anybody would remember is that I choked against Chicago and even played worse against Oakland. But hey, at least the second time against Oakland I knew enough to not head to the sidelines before a timeout was called."
    Where did Adam V choke? Are you thinking of Olinda Mare perhaps and his beautiful shank on the opening KO of OT?

All Pro
    My son whose 5 doesn't even 3 hop the football on screen passes like your boy Brady, gmog.

Maybe you can give us a recap of week 16 at Foxboro. :lol: :lol:

Practice Squad
    HE was on Rome's radio show. He basically talked about how the Jets are going to be good this year and how he wants to go to SB and how he and Conway are clicking. Basically all the rhetoric.

Hall Of Fame
    Gosh Pope, you can really take a joke, huh?

Veteran
    Pope...I don't like Brady either. He is the king of the screen pass, and he was so bad in that Jets game it was scary.

Bledsoe is still the king.

All Pro
    I guess the MVP of the league sucks because he had a bad game in the Super Bowl, right?

Hall Of Fame
    SIKH -

AV didn't choke.

Gary Anderson and AV helped the Jets' cause by hitting clutch FGs against Miami. Lucas and Wannstedt helped by being terrible. Lucas = obviously terrible. Wannstedt = choking the Miami game away and not DEMANDING that they run Williams at the end to burn clock and get a first down. The Pats couldn't tackle him all game and then they throw three straight times? (I know Turner is the OC, but the Head Coach gets the blame in my book)

All Pro
    Drew Testeverde? Even more hilarious.