Thread: Giants DT Hamilton busted for coke

Giants tackle Hamilton is arrested with drugs, alcohol

New York Giants Defensive Tackle Keith Hamilton was charged with a possession of an undetermined amount of cocaine New York Giants Defensive Tackle Keith Hamilton was charged with a possession of an undetermined amount of cocaine after his arrest on alcohol and drug charges early yesterday morning in Morris County. Hamilton was stopped at 12:48 a.m. yesterday on southbound Route 287 for having tinted windows in his 2003 Mercedes Benz, for which he received a summons.

Hamilton, a 12-year veteran, was charged with possession of an undetermined amount of cocaine, possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a controlled dangerous substance in a motor vehicle and consumption of alcohol in a motor vehicle, said Harding police Sgt. Dan Nunn. Hamilton was released after the arrest. The charges will be referred to the Morris County Prosecutor's Office, authorities said.

Pat Hanlon, the Giants vice president of communications, said the team was aware of the situation but had no comment. This could be Hamilton's second violation of the NFL's substance abuse policy, although all information of that nature is confidential under the league's collective bargaining agreement. Hamilton pleaded guilty in May 1999 in Fort Lee Municipal Court to driving while under the influence of cocaine, an admission that automatically would have entered him into the league's substance abuse program.

Veteran
    das alotta dimp

Super*****/Prom Queen
    Originally posted by Vona41@May 23 2003, 01:03 PM
    das alotta dimp

Vona41 U freakin tease U! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Miss that like a long, lost sister but unfortunately getting too old for that crap&#33; <_<

Love the pic though.

All League
    BBI reports the ex-girlfriend of Giants LB Brandon Short is accusing him of beating her up in a Manhattan nightclub Wednesday morning around 2:40AM. Short&#39;s ex-girlfriend said Short slapped and pushed her, and then tried to punch her, but the nightclub&#39;s security intervened and threw Short out of the club. The two had broken up two days earlier following a vacation they had shared together in Jamaica. The New York Post adds that the police report said Brandon&#39;s girlfriend had no visible injuries. However, doctors at a local hospital later found some internal bruising. Short is denying that the attack took place. "All those accusations are completely and utterly false," said Short. "I&#39;m not commenting anymore on that." Short has not been charged or arrested in the incident.

The most despicable Giant of the day, in my opinion, is Brandon Short, if the above story is in fact true--and I bet it is. Getting drunk and driving or snorting coke is not good at all, I suppose. However, anytime a man, particularly a man the size of Short, beats a women to the the point she seeks medical care, that&#39;s the ultimate in slimy. Short is nothing short of a bum, regardless of his prowess at OLB (he&#39;s nothing special anyway).

I&#39;m not a huge Jeremy Shockey fan, but I&#39;m glad the Shockman kicked Shorts ass in camp last year when Short was hazing him about singing his college fight song. In retrospect, he should have been hit harder.

TomShane
    A huge coke problem on the Giants? Giants allegedly assaulting women in nightclubs? Uh Oh&#33; It looks like the Giants are getting back to their &#39;86 form. Looks like the G-Men in the Super Bowl this year&#33;

Super*****/Prom Queen
    Originally posted by TomShane@May 23 2003, 02:30 PM
    A huge coke problem on the Giants? Giants allegedly assaulting women in nightclubs? Uh Oh&#33; It looks like the Giants are getting back to their &#39;86 form. Looks like the G-Men in the Super Bowl this year&#33;
    Yes Tom, but back then it was "cool" to hang out and party with Lawrence Taylor - besides he always paid the bill&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: