Thread: NCAA

Practice Squad
    Im anxious for Madden 2004 but I've always wanted to try the load your draft class feature and wondered if it was worth buying NCAA for that feature but also for the gameplay or not....Only concern on my side would be I may get too caught up in Madden after awhile and not play NCAA anymore what do you guys think?

All League
    i usually buy both and end up playing ncaa more.

Bitter
    It all depends on what you're a fan of. If you only want NCAA for the draft classes, go ahead and buy the sharkport or the action replay. Then you can just download the draft classes onto your memory card.

All Pro
    Originally posted by hendu24@Jul 6 2003, 02:07 AM
    During the season I play Madden a little more, but during the offseason I play my NCAA more.

Practice Squad
    I buy Madden and then I rent NCAA to upload the draft class.
    Although I am going to buy NCAA this year just
    because of who will be on the cover!!

Veteran
    Spend the money on the sharkport. Sites like Maddenmania usually create a couple of draft classes and they also create roster files that add the players names to the backs of their jerseys for NCAA.

They are the two best games on the market and I can't wait for them to come out.

All Pro
    Originally posted by shawn306@Jul 6 2003, 02:19 PM
    Spend the money on the sharkport. Sites like Maddenmania usually create a couple of draft classes and they also create roster files that add the players names to the backs of their jerseys for NCAA.

They are the two best games on the market and I can't wait for them to come out.
    Where do you get Sharkport? At an EB or similar store?

Veteran
    Originally posted by PFSIKH+Jul 6 2003, 12:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PFSIKH @ Jul 6 2003, 12:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--shawn306@Jul 6 2003, 02:19 PM

They are the two best games on the market and I can&#39;t wait for them to come out.
    Where do you get Sharkport? At an EB or similar store? [/b][/quote]
    EB is the best place to get the sharkport.

All League
    Originally posted by PFSIKH+Jul 6 2003, 08:41 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PFSIKH @ Jul 6 2003, 08:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--hendu24@Jul 6 2003, 02:07 AM
    During the season I play Madden a little more, but during the offseason I play my NCAA more. [/b][/quote]
    True to me NCAA is just alot funner to play.It&#39;s really cool when you take a school like utah state or something and build them up to where you are winning nat champ.

Practice Squad
    Hell I think im going to spring for NCAA. Madden still has a month to go and i can finish a season or to by the time its out so i should have some kind of good Defensive player to upload to the Bills cause man in Madden their defense could use upgrading&#33;