Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naked Paintball

All League

Waterboy
    The person who came up with this idea must really hate women or he was hurt badly by a woman...See Ladies stop treat us males badly..This is a cruel sport, to be used as target practice.. :ph34r:

Veteran
    Originally posted by baggawire-JET1@Jul 15 2003, 09:33 AM
    The person who came up with this idea must really hate women or he was hurt badly by a woman...See Ladies stop treat us males badly..This is a cruel sport, to be used as target practice.. :ph34r:
    The disturbing part are the women who would subject themselves to this to make a buck. I'm surprised they didn't offer to staple antlers to their heads.

All League
    Participating in this pretty much guarantees going straight to Hell. Sick! How desperate for cash must these girls be.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

For the 5 or Ten Grand admission fee do you get to keep
    what you Shoot??? :lol:

All League
    Just when you think the depths of depravity must already have been reached.

Totally disgusting, and even the most cynical have to be shocked and horrified by the "evolution" of abnormal/amoral video game fantasies into "real life" pathologies.

DEEP pathologicial mysogyny on the part of the males, (interesting the shrink in "Part II" said this was "every man's fantasy" - drawing blood with a paint ball shot at 200 miles per hour, from a naked woman running to escape?), and exhibitionist masochism on the females.

Since this lovely game is staged in Vegas, there will be no shortage of strippers, streetwalkers and wanna be show girls for the "hunt". And evidently, at 5 to 10 thousand dollars per "hunter", no shortage of "men" ready to got to "war" either. Your unsuspecting wives and daughters have to walk among this scum every day.

What kind of a "man" receives sexual and emotional pleasure from such a "sport'? And what kind of a "woman", no matter how desperate, has so little brains and social conscience that she willingly contributes to this degradation of society?

The sight of these sick, sick, SICK creatures dressed in camoflauge cradling rifles for some reason offends me the most.

Maybe it's because the real men are wearing real uniforms and carrying real guns, protecting the rights of these SICKOS to get their SICK rocks off by hurting women in the basest most cravenly way..

If this is what they are fighting for, god help them.

All League
    Copy that, HH.

Bitter
    200 mph? That doesn't sound right. I played paintball pretty seriously for about 3 years. In the tournaments I played in, we had our guns set at 300 feet per second. I don't know, I'd have to do the math to figure that up. The key is unless you're shooting from within 20 feet, the ball won't be travelling at maximum velocity when it hit the target. I have been hit with many a ball that didn't even break when it hit me. Granted, it still hurt like hell. :lol:

All League
    Originally posted by huskeralk@Jul 15 2003, 09:19 PM
    200 mph? That doesn't sound right. I played paintball pretty seriously for about 3 years. In the tournaments I played in, we had our guns set at 300 feet per second. I don't know, I'd have to do the math to figure that up. The key is unless you're shooting from within 20 feet, the ball won't be travelling at maximum velocity when it hit the target. I have been hit with many a ball that didn't even break when it hit me. Granted, it still hurt like hell. :lol:
    200 mph is what the reporters said.

Frankly, I don't care if it was 2 mph. Only a real sick F**& would do it, or defend it, or deflect it to a question of physics.

Bitter
    whoa whoa, I hope you're not calling me a sick F**&. I'm not defending it in any way at all, I just saw the 200 mph. and didn't think that sounded right.

All League
    Charter JI Member

300 feet per second = over 204.5 mph.

Not that it matters, as Jetsy said. This is just sick.

Charter JI Member
    Even though the initial reaction is to laugh, when you think about it, it's kind of sad. HH is absolutely right in her post. This world is a messed up place sometimes, for a couple of bucks anything goes...hug your daughters tonight.

All League
    Maybe they could charge $100,000 for people with REAL guns to hunt the freaks with the paintball guns hunting women. You know, a "Most Dangerous Game" type thing. I bet the Paintball freaks would REALLY get an intense thrill when they realize THEY are being hunted....

Bitter
    Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™@Jul 15 2003, 08:57 PM
    300 feet per second = over 204.5 mph.

Not that it matters, as Jetsy said. This is just sick.
    right, that's the velocity that the balls leave the barrel but within 20 feet, that velocity is reduced significantly. We're not talking about real firearms here. They work off of CO2 or Nitrogen. But like you said, it really doesn't matter.

Banned
    I'll defend it.

It wasn't that long ago in cosmic terms that we were feeding christians to lions.

My big question here is so what? Is this any worse than strip clubs or prostitution? It's mixing two things that I think most guys enjoy. Shooting things, and naked women. The worst thing that could happen is a bad welt or a sunburn. The women are willingly doing it, it isn't like the guys are just sneaking paintball guns into strip clubs and shooting the dancers.

If the people involved have no problems with it, then whats the big deal?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

This is just plain retarded. Are we really that sick as a society?

those girls should just make money stripping, this hunting bambi thing is ridculous

Banned
    Originally posted by -inVINCEible-@Jul 16 2003, 02:27 AM
    those girls should just make money stripping, this hunting bambi thing is ridculous
    If you're gonna get paid for being naked, a thousand dollars for a one shot deal, with the chance at 2500 is pretty good. Mind you there is the whole being shot at thing, but having played paintball for years, I can say yeah it stings, but it won't kill you.

Banned
    Oh and before anyone flies off on me, I should say:

No I would never actually pay money to do this. I am simply sticking up for their rights (the merchant, the 'hunters' and the 'prey&#39 to do whatever they want without outsiders blasting them for it.

Personally I like it when the people I shoot at shoot back. Makes it more challenging.

Bitter
    :lol: Hell yeah it stings but you kind of get used to it. I remember the first time I got shot. We went out to a paintball field for the early part of my bachelor party. I got shot right in the neck and it hit me just right where I started bleeding. It was kind of tough to convince my wife that the bruise on my neck was from a paintball. :lol: