Thread: MAGAZINE PREDICTION ON THE JETS

Undrafted Free Agent
    HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS YEAR'S MAGAZINE YET ? I PICKED IT UP YESTERDAY, AND THEY PICK THE JETS FOR LAST IN THE DIVISION, AND THE PATRIOTS TO GO TO THE SUPERBOWL.

THEY ALSO PICK THE PATS AS HAVING THE BEST DRAFT IN THE DIVISION. AM I READING THIS CORRECTLY ? NO RESPECT FOR OUR AFC EAST CHAMPS, ALL BECAUSE OF THE LOSS OF FOUR REPLACABLE PLAYERS ?

THEY ALSO PREDICT COLES WILL BETTER HIS NUMBERS OF 89 RECEPTIONS AND 1200 + YARDS IN WASHINGTON ! WHEN DID WASHINGTON GET A HALL OF FAME QB TO HELP COLES IMPROVE HIS CAREER BEST NUMBERS ? (WHICH HE WILL NEVER COME CLOSE TO DUPLICATING W/O PENNINGTON, GUARANTEED).

THEY ALSO RANK PENNINGTON AS THE 14TH RANKED QB IN THE LEAGUE , BEHIND, GET THIS - TRENT GREEN !

DON'T BUY THIS JOKE OF A MAGAZINE !

Banned
    To me this is good news. I hope every magazine and pundit picks the JETS to finish last!

BTW, come November or so does anybody really remember who these ass-clowns picked in the pre-season anyway?

Undrafted Free Agent
    YOU ARE CORRECT ! WELL, THE COLOR PHOTOS ARE NICE ANYWAY ! MY SON CAN RIP THEM ALL OUT AND PASTE THEM ON HIS WALL.

(EXCEPT PATRIOT, DOLPHIN, RAIDER AND REDSKIN , WHICH I WILL THROW AWAY)

Veteran
    Originally posted by JOHN B@Aug 12 2003, 10:27 AM
    YOU ARE CORRECT ! WELL, THE COLOR PHOTOS ARE NICE ANYWAY ! MY SON CAN RIP THEM ALL OUT AND PASTE THEM ON HIS WALL.

(EXCEPT PATRIOT, DOLPHIN, RAIDER AND REDSKIN , WHICH I WILL THROW AWAY)
    AAAHHH My ears!

Kill the caps guy.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Originally posted by JOHN B@Aug 12 2003, 10:19 AM
    HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS YEAR'S MAGAZINE YET ? I PICKED IT UP YESTERDAY, AND THEY PICK THE JETS FOR LAST IN THE DIVISION, AND THE PATRIOTS TO GO TO THE SUPERBOWL.

THEY ALSO PICK THE PATS AS HAVING THE BEST DRAFT IN THE DIVISION. AM I READING THIS CORRECTLY ? NO RESPECT FOR OUR AFC EAST CHAMPS, ALL BECAUSE OF THE LOSS OF FOUR REPLACABLE PLAYERS ?

THEY ALSO PREDICT COLES WILL BETTER HIS NUMBERS OF 89 RECEPTIONS AND 1200 + YARDS IN WASHINGTON ! WHEN DID WASHINGTON GET A HALL OF FAME QB TO HELP COLES IMPROVE HIS CAREER BEST NUMBERS ? (WHICH HE WILL NEVER COME CLOSE TO DUPLICATING W/O PENNINGTON, GUARANTEED).

THEY ALSO RANK PENNINGTON AS THE 14TH RANKED QB IN THE LEAGUE , BEHIND, GET THIS - TRENT GREEN !

DON'T BUY THIS JOKE OF A MAGAZINE !
    Every "professional prediction" you can find has the Jets finishing last or taking a step backwards from last season. This is nothing new. It's always fun watching these guys change their opinions about 3/4 of the way through the season though.

All League
    I would rather the so called experts pick against the Jets.
    The AFC East is the toughest division in the NFL. Every game in the division will be tough-the Jets are better off not getting hyped by the outside media. They just have to go out and earn the respect by winning.

All Pro
    I don't know why people get upset when some idiot behind a desk at some magazine picks us last. We've never had any respect int he media and until we win a Super Bowl, we will continue to be treated as such. I hope every magazine picks us dead last, then we can do nothing but go up and prove them wrong, all without the pressure of starting out , "#1".

Undrafted Free Agent
    Yeah, but it would be nice to spend five bucks on a mag and hear at least one positive thing. I guess we deserve it, we haven't won a thing in 34 years.

Veteran
    Does anyone here pick the Jets to win the Superbowl or even the division???

Undrafted Free Agent
    Jets will win the division.

Jets 10-6
    Bills 9-7
    Miami 9-7
    Pats 7-9

Sorry, no Superbowl. Don't know who will go, though.

Veteran
    LOL Pats 7-9? Lets be serious here. Id like you to break down who they beat and who they lose to. The Pats went 9-7 last season with a horrid run game and worst run defense in the league. Your telling me they are worst then last year? Ok....lmao!

REGULAR SEASON

at Bills CBS W
    at Eagles CBS L
    at Jets CBS W
    at Redskins CBS W
    Titans CBS L
    Giants FOX W
    at Dolphins CBS L
    Browns CBS W
    at Broncos ABC L
    Cowboys ESPN W
    at Texans CBS W
    at Colts CBS L
    Dolphins CBS W
    Jaguars CBS W
    at Jets ESPN W
    Bills CBS W

I don't think they lose anymore then that. I truly believe that the Pats only split with the Dolphins and sweep the Bills and Jets. They will turn it on toward the end of season to take momentum into the playoffs. Pats schedule isnt that tough to begin with so they have a good chance to win at least 11 games. No way they lose more then 6.

Veteran
    @ Washington 9/4 Thurs. 9:00pm W
    vs Miami 9/14 Sun. 1:00pm W
    @ New England 9/21 Sun. 1:00pm L
    vs Dallas 9/28 Sun. 4:15pm W
    vs Buffalo 10/12 Sun. 4:15pm W
    @ Houston 10/19 Sun. 4:05pm W
    @ Philadelphia 10/26 Sun. 4:15pm L
    vs Giants 11/2 Sun. 1:00pm L
    @ Oakland 11/9 Sun. 4:15pm L
    @ Indianapolis 11/16 Sun. 4:05pm W
    vs Jacksonville 11/23 Sun. 1:00pm W
    vs Tennessee 12/1 Mon. 9:00pm L
    @ Buffalo 12/7 Sun. 4:15pm L
    vs Pittsburgh 12/14 Sun. 1:00pm W
    vs New England 12/20 Sat. 8:30pm L
    @ Miami 12/28 Sun. 1:00pm L

8-8 bro you heard it here first.

Just my opinion though. It all makes for good chat. Sound off on predictions..........

Undrafted Free Agent
    OBVIOUSLY, YOU'RE A PATRIOTS FAN. YOU CAN'T GUARANTEE THOSE WINS, MY BOY. THE RAMS ARE PROOF THAT YOU DON'T WIN A DIVISION ON PAPER, LOOK AT LAST YEAR TO "THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE". INJURIES ACCOUNT FOR LOSSES TOO, AND YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

DON'T BE A SOUR , YOU SEEM QUITE OFFENDED, BUT I THINK, (I KNOW), YOU ARE WRONG. I STICK BY MY PREDICTIONS, PATS 7-9, JETS 10-6. COME SEE ME IN JANUARY AND WE WILL SEE WHO IS RIGHT.

YOUR WOEFUL RUNNING GAME WILL CONTINUE. YOUR D- THEY HAVE BEEN FIGURED OUT ALREADY, AS HAS BRADY.

Undrafted Free Agent
    PS- NO WAY YOU SWEEP BILLS AND JETS. SWEPT, MAYBE. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST. THAT MAKES YOU 7-9. CASE CLOSED.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    For someone who hasn't figured out how to take the cap lock key off, a 7-9 prediction for the Pats is pretty funny.

Just a hint, it's located in the middle on the far left hand side of your key board.

All you have to do is push it once.

Practice Squad
    I don't reaally care what these guys say about where we'll finish, but I do care about them thinking the patriots are better. The Patriots are not better on a single unit head to head. Vinatieri is great and much better hands down, but other than that...

The Jets will sweep the Patriots, and I'll make no other guarantees. The Patriots won't run on us this year, and we'll run all over them. That's the beginning and the end of it, believe me. Here's the score for the first game. 31-17. Hit me up after it happens. I wouldn't even talk about us sweeping the Bills, but I know we'll knock out the Patriots. To me it's practically a gimme. And these Pats fans think they'll sweep us. That's a joke.

The Dolphins are far better, talent wise, than the Jets or Patriots, and if they had Herm or Beli this wouldn't be a discussion.

Veteran
    Playboy has the Jets in the AFC title game

All Pro
    Originally posted by Wiggy@Aug 12 2003, 04:18 PM
    LOL Pats 7-9? Lets be serious here. Id like you to break down who they beat and who they lose to. The Pats went 9-7 last season with a horrid run game and worst run defense in the league. Your telling me they are worst then last year? Ok....lmao!

REGULAR SEASON

at Bills CBS W
    at Eagles CBS L
    at Jets CBS W
    at Redskins CBS W
    Titans CBS L
    Giants FOX W
    at Dolphins CBS L
    Browns CBS W
    at Broncos ABC L
    Cowboys ESPN W
    at Texans CBS W
    at Colts CBS L
    Dolphins CBS W
    Jaguars CBS W
    at Jets ESPN W
    Bills CBS W

I don't think they lose anymore then that. I truly believe that the Pats only split with the Dolphins and sweep the Bills and Jets. They will turn it on toward the end of season to take momentum into the playoffs. Pats schedule isnt that tough to begin with so they have a good chance to win at least 11 games. No way they lose more then 6.
    The Pats will sweep us this year?? Both times at the Meadowlands?? 11-5?? Get REAL:blink:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Wiggy/Zippy

You are a fuc*ing deuchebag!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Wiggy@Aug 12 2003, 04:31 PM
    @ Washington 9/4 Thurs. 9:00pm W
    vs Miami 9/14 Sun. 1:00pm W
    @ New England 9/21 Sun. 1:00pm L
    vs Dallas 9/28 Sun. 4:15pm W
    vs Buffalo 10/12 Sun. 4:15pm W
    @ Houston 10/19 Sun. 4:05pm W
    @ Philadelphia 10/26 Sun. 4:15pm L
    vs Giants 11/2 Sun. 1:00pm L
    @ Oakland 11/9 Sun. 4:15pm L
    @ Indianapolis 11/16 Sun. 4:05pm W
    vs Jacksonville 11/23 Sun. 1:00pm W
    vs Tennessee 12/1 Mon. 9:00pm L
    @ Buffalo 12/7 Sun. 4:15pm L
    vs Pittsburgh 12/14 Sun. 1:00pm W
    vs New England 12/20 Sat. 8:30pm L
    @ Miami 12/28 Sun. 1:00pm L

8-8 bro you heard it here first.

Just my opinion though. It all makes for good chat. Sound off on predictions..........
    You have us Losing to the Fins in December....but beating them in September????

You have no clue. Go Wig out somewhere else (like a Patsie boars) where people will agree with you,

That has to be the most idiotic prediction on JI I have ever seen...........and that says ALOT!!!