Thread: Surprised that there was no mention

Veteran
    of this?

All League
    Originally posted by Hyped@Aug 15 2003, 02:51 PM
    of this?
    Uhhhh... there was. Duh.

Rookie
    sounds like he was washed up anyway, head not in the game no good to us.

All League
    Come on Hyped, I mean, I know you don't like the JETS, but I know you can do better than this. You knew that we were gonna be on top of this.

You are slipping son.

How is the Pats off-season going? See, I have no clue, cause I am a JETS fan and could not care any less how the Pats pre-season is going. I know you don't like the JETS but you sure have been posting on this JETS site for a long time.... Perhaps you are a closet JETS fan.

Perhaps you are like the guy in high scholl who talked so much about getting so many girls, but in fact didn't get any. Come on Hyped, come clean with us... you have JETS bed sheets don't you? Dare I say that inside while you are cheering for the Pats, you are really hoping for the JETS?

You probably even have a pair of vintage JETS boxer shorts don't you?

Veteran
    LOL!

At the time when I posted it the Nutten thread was on page 2..I didn't bother to look. I found out about Nutten this AM when you guys were listening to Mawae on the radio yesterday.I always always check out the competition. I do not care for the NFC. I might check out some AFC contenders...but our AFC East rivals are inspected closely by me. As for being a closet Jets fan...nope..not even close.
    In high school, I never talked about girls. I got my share. Thanks for asking .As for bedsheets, nope...but I might buy Jets toilet paper...hmmm...No, to the Jets boxers as well.

Yeah, I was lazy about checking the Nutten post. I just came here to see what you guys thought of the retirement after reading about how Nutten was an upgrade over Thomas. Nope, I wasn't lucky...now I am reading about how Smith was outplaying Nutten anyway, LOL.

I am not a Jet fan, but I love Jets fans and their denial nature...its comical I tell you. :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I don't see denial in the posts.

I do see Pats fans who aqre obsessed with what the Jets do however.