Thread: JUMBA!!!!!!!!!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

:o Are we still going????????

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

Applesolutely. I'm not ready no commit to a particular session as yet, unless of course you're able to hook up some sweet seats. Might have time this afternoon to compare my work sched vs the tennis matches.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by JumbalayaJet@Aug 20 2003, 09:03 AM
    Applesolutely. I'm not ready no commit to a particular session as yet, unless of course you're able to hook up some sweet seats. Might have time this afternoon to compare my work sched vs the tennis matches.
    I thought you were going to stand me up! It's not nice to stand up a lady......

Any Monday or Thursday is good for me.......maybe a night session this way it won't be too hot to sit in the sun :unsure: Hey yeah, let's make a day of it........we can catch a Met game during the day and then go to the US Open for a night session..........

But, any date with you is good for me.......

Banned
    Originally posted by jetgirl+Aug 20 2003, 09:14 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetgirl @ Aug 20 2003, 09:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JumbalayaJet@Aug 20 2003, 09:03 AM
    Applesolutely. I&#39;m not ready no commit to a particular session as yet, unless of course you&#39;re able to hook up some sweet seats. Might have time this afternoon to compare my work sched vs the tennis matches.
    I thought you were going to stand me up&#33; It&#39;s not nice to stand up a lady......

Any Monday or Thursday is good for me.......maybe a night session this way it won&#39;t be too hot to sit in the sun :unsure: Hey yeah, let&#39;s make a day of it........we can catch a Met game during the day and then go to the US Open for a night session..........

But, any date with you is good for me....... [/b][/quote]
    Jetgirl a REAL man would never stand up a lady

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

Real men don&#39;t need directions...especially to 16H.

Banned
    Originally posted by JumbalayaJet@Aug 20 2003, 02:45 PM
    Real men don&#39;t need directions...especially to 16H.
    :lol: :lol:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Smizzy+Aug 20 2003, 02:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smizzy @ Aug 20 2003, 02:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -jetgirl@Aug 20 2003, 09:14 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin--JumbalayaJet
    @Aug 20 2003, 09:03 AM
    Applesolutely. I&#39;m not ready no commit to a particular session as yet, unless of course you&#39;re able to hook up some sweet seats. Might have time this afternoon to compare my work sched vs the tennis matches.

I thought you were going to stand me up&#33; It&#39;s not nice to stand up a lady......

Any Monday or Thursday is good for me.......maybe a night session this way it won&#39;t be too hot to sit in the sun :unsure: Hey yeah, let&#39;s make a day of it........we can catch a Met game during the day and then go to the US Open for a night session..........

But, any date with you is good for me.......
    Jetgirl a REAL man would never stand up a lady [/b][/quote]
    So I guess Jumba is a real man...........