Thread: Our thoughts are with you Chad!

Just a note to Chad from everybody,that we are thinking of you and wishing you a speedy and complete recovery!!!!!!!!&# 33;!!!! Go Jets Go!
    P.S Thank G-D it was not a career ending spinal injury! GO JETS GO!!!!!

All League
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you Chad...

Get well soon!

Chad if you read this, no matter what happens....we will always love you in New York.

Practice Squad
    Speedy recovery Chad. These are the times that try our souls.

All League
    No one worked harder than you to bring us a great season. A speedy recovery, Chad. We love you!

All Pro
    Chad, God bless, Godspeed, and you have our thoughts and prayers for the speediest of recoveries

Undrafted Free Agent
    Originally posted by NYJetsro71@Aug 24 2003, 12:16 AM
    Chad if you read this, no matter what happens....we will always love you in New York.
    This is really kind of gay.

All Pro
    Your right wade.

I mean this is not like Drew when he was bleeding internally and it was actually life threatening.

It sucks (for you) that he went down but it is not like he is in intensive care struggling for his life.

All League
    The first six posts in this thread were addressed TO Chad Pennington. Leading anyone reading it to believe the purpose was to offer Chad our sympathy, and yes, "love".

It would have been nice if this thread could have continued by all the other JETS fans wanting to express their support for THEIR quarterback, and not been so quickly led off track, just in case CP himself or his loved ones saw it.

But one more time, the haters ruin it.

Waterboy
    Originally posted by PFSIKH@Aug 24 2003, 09:35 AM
    Your right wade.

I mean this is not like Drew when he was bleeding internally and it was actually life threatening.

It sucks (for you) that he went down but it is not like he is in intensive care struggling for his life.
    maybe you're lost or something but this is a jet forum

did you expect us to just shrug it off like nothing serious happened

this injury is still an injury even if it's not as severe as others it still lowers the chances we'll make the playoffs by a considerable margin.. i want to see your reaction if you thought your season was over in august

All Pro
    Oh really, you see I am color blind and can not tell the difference between green and blue.

You people are moping around he is dead.

Greenwave: "Our thoughts and prayers are with you Chad..."

Did he lose a family member?

Jetsson: "These are times that try our soles."

F'ing please. It is a game. Chad can still walk and talk. No one is dead. Go look in Iraq, there are poeple over there dying for real s**t. Do any of the handful of 1000+ members of this forum even acknowledge their deaths?

War = Real Life. Football = Game.

Get over yourselves you all are pathetic

All League
    I should think that today the loyal opposition would be here expressing condolences.

Especially those regulars on this board who are fans of other teams.

I don't post on any Pats boards other than a post on patsfan.com once or twice a year, but if Brady had gotten hurt, I'd be there this morning expressing sincere sympathies.

Instead here we get "Pyper" last night reposting Jets fans pained sentiments, and gloating about a party.

But not everyone is so depraved. I post on a Cowboys board for the sole purpose of discussing Parcells. Today and last night a long thread was created expressing respect for Chad, and for our loss. Just thought I'd pass that on.

Real NFL fans, even of other teams, feel our loss. Especially because they are aware anyone's season can be lost on the basis of a few bad breaks.

Like the injury to Vick last week, the loss of Pennington diminished the whole league. He is a star and a quality human being. And yes, we "love" him.

All Pro
    Herm that is all well and good. I came in here expecting what are we going to do now, and all I see is boo hoo we are doomed.

Hello, you went through a similar event in 1999. It is not like you are turning to Rick Mirer now.

It is a game.