Thread: im glad to see vinny start again.....

Banned
    From a finfans point of view, Boy am i glad to see Vinny as the starter again....Dont get me wrong, I dont wish any injuries on anybody, but in this sport injuries are very common.....I wish Pennington the best, but i still wish the jets the worst.....Alright Vinny!!!!

Rookie
    Shut up and go back to your Dolphins board where you came from, Let's see what happens when the season starts and no matter how many all stars you have on defense you'll still suck because your QB is geek and his backup his a headcase along with your weirdo running back and your cocky linebackers who will never wear a ring,cant wait till salary cap hell slaps you in the face.

Rookie
    f**k OFF

All League
    You really liked Vinny on that one Monday night huh?

Veteran
    Originally posted by Predaphin34@Aug 24 2003, 04:52 PM
    From a finfans point of view, Boy am i glad to see Vinny as the starter again....Dont get me wrong, I dont wish any injuries on anybody, but in this sport injuries are very common.....I wish Pennington the best, but i still wish the jets the worst.....Alright Vinny!!!!
    I'm glad too cause we know he loves to beat Miami like he did what 8 of 9 times ?

If I were you I would worry about why the Dolphins show no heart when the calander hits December.

Banned
    Be careful what you wish for ... Vinny is not some wet-behind-the-ears neophyte

The guy still has a cannon and he has thrown for nearly 40,000 yards in this league.

Oh I'm as pissed as can be at the lack of protection this O-Line offered CP last nite, basically allowing him to get massacred ... but I would not be the least bit surprised if VT rallies the troops.

This O-Line is not lacking in talent ... they simply fell asleep on the job, came out flat as a pancake, and paid the ultimate price.

I can definitely see them pass-blocking well for Vinny ... knowing there is no-longer a safety net, the entire season rests on protecting him, and the reason we are in this position in the first place is cause THEY {not the Giants and not the Preseason} got their QB killed.

As a result, I can definitely see Vinny playing much better than some folks might suspect ... this player is beloved by his teammates and they know this is his last chance at redemption, his last opportunity to go out a winner.

Anyway, I think the Jets are anything but dead ... like the 2002 Eagles, they will likely circle the wagons ... and Vinny may have a few surprises in store for those who are expecting him to lay an egg.

JMO

What are you so happy about?

Lets see as the Jets starting QB Vinny has started 7 games against the Dolphins.

In those 7 games. 6 victories.

Yea, you have a lot to be happy about. LMAO.