Thread: Greetings from The O.C.

Veteran
    From TJ to Santa Barbara the Jets fans out here are PUMPED, after tonights WIN we are ready to road trip to the

Practice Squad
    Well, up here I'll probably be alone but I'll have my Jets shirt, hat, and mug and I'll plop myself dead center in the middle of a group of Foreskin fans. Maybe I'll roll a few of 'em too...

Good luck to the J-E-T-S! And have fun tonight everybody...where ever you are.

Veteran
    Originally posted by HBJETFANBOB@Sep 4 2003, 03:43 PM
    From TJ to Santa Barbara the Jets fans out here are PUMPED, after tonights WIN we are ready to road trip to the
    Bob, did you pass out? Drunk already? You didn't finish writing.

I'm so pumped!!! GO JETS!!!!!!

Rookie
    I could be mistaken but Ill try to end his sentence, "roadtrip to the Meadowlands" possibly? Maybe a roadtrip to a nice drinking establishment? Oh well, I feel much better possibly knowing how the sentence might have ended. :wacko:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    this is like madlibs!!! ohh ohh let me try

"after tonights WIN we are ready to road trip to the _bunny ranch brothel outside Vegas_"

"after tonights WIN we are ready to road trip to the _hospital for alchohol detoxification_"

Veteran
    Originally posted by NYJ310+Sep 4 2003, 01:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NYJ310 @ Sep 4 2003, 01:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--HBJETFANBOB@Sep 4 2003, 03:43 PM
    Bob, did you pass out? Drunk already? You didn&#39;t finish writing.

I&#39;m so pumped&#33;&#33;&#33; GO JETS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Thats it , no see the other thread, my fingers screwed up.