Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look what this Jacka** said about Gang Green

Practice Squad
    This is bulletin board material, at least for us fans.

http://www.jimrome.com/home/article/article.html

All Pro
    Aww...is wittle Jimmy angwy that Curtis won't do his wittle show?

Proof positive that the man is an Angry idiot:

"How did THAT taste Jet Fan? Didn’t take long for those trades to come back and bite you in the ass."

Trades? What trades? :blink:

Rookie
    Where's Jim Everett when you need him ?.

All League
    Charter JI Member

They should have let Curtis go on and *****slap that idiot, just like Everett did.

He has a show called Rome is Burning.

His house will be burning with his family inside if he keeps that s**t up.

Bitter
    Well, one thing is for sure. The man speaks the truth. He just tends to apply it with a piece of 80 grit as opposed to a paint brush. I recall saying that about someone from here too. :lol:

Veteran
    You wouldn't be talking apart our departed friend Jets/Bosox now would you ?

Rome is a moron. This guy is all west coast. He thinks he is some hip talk show host but it all reality he stinks.

They ought to give that spot to Farrell.

SHAKE IT UP !!!!!!!!!! !!!

Bitter
    Originally posted by shawn306@Sep 5 2003, 05:19 PM
    You wouldn't be talking apart our departed friend Jets/Bosox now would you ?
    Nope, wasn't him. I can't say that I ever had the pleasure of mixing it up with him.

Veteran
    Thier is only one bigger AHole than Rome -> Farrell

Waterboy
    Jim Rome is a loser. He is one of those guys that cares about his ego more than what he is talking about. His TV show sucks and has horrible ratings.

All Pro
    Feck Rome! I wouldn't p*ss on him if he were on fire, unless my urine was gasoline B)

All League
    And the funny thing is there is no more positive an interviewer out there than Jim Rome as he kisses 100% ass on everyone he interviews. Don't understand why the Jets said no to the interview.

Banned
    F$uck rome....I hate him....Where is Everett? Does anyone know where we can get the video to that beatdown?

Man I would love to see that again..

LL

Banned
    actually Latinlawyer, I am glad you asked. Install Kazaa from www.musiccity.com The clip is widely available and it is free. Maybe Jim Everett should be our QB, he couldn't be much worse than Vinny and he could also solve this Jim Rome problem.

Practice Squad
    im POSITVE HE'S A FEN ASSHOEL IS WHAT HE IS

Rookie
    I'm positive Jim Rome is a loser, I'm positive the Redskins won't make the playoffs,I'm positive Hall will miss at least 3 game winning kicks this year, I'm positive Jim Rome will have his show cancelled within the next 3 months. Hey I'm positive,why can't Jim Rome be

Banned
    Jim rome is a TOOL and a complete flame broiled homo....he wasn't tyring to get into a fight with jim everett he wanted to wrestle with him...

Banned
    How does Rome have a job???? I don't know a single person on the planet who doesn't think he's a total a-hole. I can't stand how he asks a question and then stares really intently ath the person he's interviewing like he's giving serious thought to every answer. The man is incapable of serious thought.

BAN JIM ROME!!!!!

Waterboy
    What's really pathetic are those clowns who read a scripted callin with a nervous tone in thier voice, just so they can please rome. LOSERS!

Hall Of Fame
    I'll listen to Will Ferrell (Ferell on the bench) before I listen to Jim Rome. See, most sports writers/talk show analysts are wimps-

Mike Lupica, Chris Russo et al but at least they are secure enough in their manhood to do what they do and not posture this macho front. Jim Rome thinks he's a tough guy, and I despise phoney tough guys.

I know alot of tough guys. Tough guys, the real ones anyway (not the bullies), are nice guys. They don't incite violence or pose a threat to somebody who clearly doesn't pose a threat to them. They have nothing to prove. Be cool with them, be yourself, and they're cool with you.

I've known dangerous tough guys my whole life, and none of them ever threatened to beat me up, or actually did it, even though they knew they could. But the phoney tough guys, the bullies, they look to pick on people, usually somebody they think they can handle. Most times, they are right.

But boy, I've seen many a bully put in a hospital by somebody they thought they could pick on.

And I gotta admit, I enjoyed watching it.

Well, Jim Rome is lower than that, he's not even a bully. He just thinks he is. He's what I call a "pseudo bully". Which is to say he's a punk.