Thread: I am back

Brenjetsfan
    Well my computer is DOWN again...so I can only respond from work..but I have to say hello and THANKS to all the wonderful JET fans..Mean Bro, AROD, JonEjet ...jojo WHAT happened to you?....Missed you guys....It was a blast touring the River by boat and partying at SHULAS....haahhah from what I remember....I hope all the NEW players will be signing on the board ...REkingjet you hunk of man.....and to Carm an Pety....THANKS again and I can't wait till Houston.....

Hall Of Fame
    Bren, where you at the game, which one were you????????

Super*****/Prom Queen
    Welcome home chickie, glad U had a good time.

I'll see U saturday night. :lol:

Brenjetsfan
    Originally posted by Mean Bro Green@Sep 8 2003, 12:05 PM
    Bren, where you at the game, which one were you????????
    hahahahha......seeing DOUBLE???

Rookie
    Originally posted by Brenjetsfan@Sep 8 2003, 11:59 AM
    jojo WHAT happened to you?....Missed you guys....
    I had so many drinks in me I didnt realize that you guys were staying across the street!!

See ya at 16H on sunday!

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by JOJOTOWNSELL+Sep 8 2003, 02:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JOJOTOWNSELL @ Sep 8 2003, 02:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Brenjetsfan@Sep 8 2003, 11:59 AM
    jojo WHAT happened to you?....Missed you guys....
    I had so many drinks in me I didnt realize that you guys were staying across the street&#33;&#33;

See ya at 16H on sunday&#33; [/b][/quote]
    you rat fink ****a, can&#39;t believe you were there and stiffed us like that, first round on JOJ next week

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Bren......it&#39;s me&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

See my new signature&#33;&#33; :o

All League
    Well my computer is DOWN again...so I can only respond from work..but I have to say hello and THANKS to all the wonderful JET fans..Mean Bro, AROD, JonEjet ...jojo WHAT happened to you?....Missed you guys....It was a blast touring the River by boat and partying at SHULAS....haahhah from what I remember....I hope all the NEW players will be signing on the board ...REkingjet you hunk of man.....and to Carm an Pety....THANKS again and I can&#39;t wait till Houston.....
    Hi sweetie&#33; Tell me you finally ate those lobster tails from Shula&#39;s

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Well my computer is DOWN again...so I can only respond from work..but I have to say hello and THANKS to all the wonderful JET fans..Mean Bro, AROD, JonEjet ...jojo WHAT happened to you?....Missed you guys....It was a blast touring the River by boat and partying at SHULAS....haahhah from what I remember....I hope all the NEW players will be signing on the board ...REkingjet you hunk of man.....and to Carm an Pety....THANKS again and I can&#39;t wait till Houston.....
    Glad to see you made it back in one piece . It was nice to meet you, Jumba, Joisey, Sooth, 4H, R Tyme, Big Mike and the rest of the gang. See ya on Saturday. MeanBro, JonEJet (Mr. Irrelevant) and I should be coming in together some time Saturday but I&#39;ll be damned if I know exactly what time&#33; LOL. :lol: Pace yourself this weekend O.K.? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Bren.....you going to be at the game this weekend??

Brenjetsfan
    Originally posted by R. Tyme+Sep 9 2003, 04:17 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (R. Tyme @ Sep 9 2003, 04:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Brenjetsfan@Sep 8 2003, 11:59 AM
    Hi sweetie&#33; Tell me you finally ate those lobster tails from Shula&#39;s [/b][/quote]
    Yes I ate them as soon as I got home....That was the only good thing about Shulas....oh and the &#036;300 menu.....lol..... F ...shula ...oopps

Brenjetsfan
    Originally posted by JonEJet@Sep 9 2003, 08:59 AM
    Bren.....you going to be at the game this weekend??
    lol..love the sig,,,,, Mr "I".....I can&#39;t wait to see you again sat...I will be there...SOBER at first , but we have major partyin to do together..lol ...luv your southern Bell xxx ooo